BY ANTINORI

Jeff M.
Harrison Twp, MI
This red wine is decadent and delicious. Your middle of the road price but it beats paying premium and it beats the bottom of the barrel tastes. It really does have a bold and complex nature to structure. Let it aerate for a couple minutes after opening and it does have a great balance. Love everything about this bottle!
Tamre M.
Fishers, IN
This is a fantastic red wine from Italy that pairs well with just about any meal. We typically don't follow the "pair red with red and white with white" rule. For us, it's more about preparation - if a chicken is roasted and really robust, absolutely drink a red (like this one!) with it.
Monique B.
I'm not a big fan of red wine but this particular brand wasn't too bad. I also expected it to be very dry and it was not. It was my first time trying this brand at my friends dinner party.
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love this wine this is my go to buy this all the time very yummy love the flavor and the color is a bright deep red has many antioxidants for your health
Frankie M.
San Diego, CA
If you're looking for a good wine at a decent price this is the one for you. A delicious Red Wine that is good for any occasion.
the whiskey b.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a fantastic wine, it is always my go to red wine. It is wonderfully robust but not spicy at all. I highly recommend it!
Gabby M.
Englishtown, NJ
Favorite wine I've ever tried. Perfect mix of sweetness and dryness. I like it in red and white. And it's a great price.
Stephanie V.
Maywood, CA
Very good price! So soothing and delicious! Perfect drink for gatherings ūüĎĆ.drink this a lot so smooth and satisfying
Melissa L.
Los Angeles, CA
This wine is pretty good! I'm not really a wine person but my friend had this at her last BBQ and it was pretty good.
Cassie K.
Lawrence, KS
Bought some of this yesterday had some friends over for dinner we drink this it was so good and well worth the money
Hanna I.
Lebanon, OR
Where do you buy this product?
Kavita R.
What is this product ? Is it a mixer ?
Robin S.
Monroe, GA
I'm not sure what it's is ?
Rachel R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How good does this taste?
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
I've never used this. How well does this product work?