Anti-Wrinkle Renewal Cream

by DERMA E

Vitamin A, also known as Retinol or Retinyl Palmitate, is commonly referred to as the skin vitamin. Vitamin A is best known for its properties that speed up exfoliation to reveal younger, plumper skin cells. This rich, high-potency vitamin A, Anti-Wrinkle Renewal Cream from Derma E visibly refines to help diminish the appearance of fine lines, leaving skin looking softer, smoother and more supple.

Has anyone used this on their legs/bum as a treatment for cellulite? It has retinol and apparently retinol is helpful for that.
How does the smell of this product lingers on the skin? And is this an added type of frangrance or is it just the result of the skincare concoction itself?
Does this product have real results?
Start your review of Anti-Wrinkle Renewal Cream!
Wendy N.
Anti-Wrinkle Renewal Cream uploaded by Wendy N.
My skin is slightly oily in the t-zone at times but, otherwise, normal to slightly dry. It's been difficult finding a daytime moisturizer that doesn't leave my makeup looking waxy or doesn't end up inevitably shining through my foundation a couple of hours later, only to result in highlighting and exaggerating texture, fine lines, and blemishes. Ugh...it can feel a lot like wasted time. I'm 43 and have many of the same skin concerns as others in my age range...maturing skin, fine lines (why does saying "fine" before lines make it seem so much better?), dark spots, and occasional hormone related breakouts. So, with all these concerns, I definitely do not want to use products that sabotage my efforts to minimize and actually work to showcase those issues. Duh? I was introduced to this face cream by my mom about a year ago when I had casually mentioned that I was running low on facial moisturizer and needed to reorder. She offered a container of Derma-E for me to use at least until I could purchase my usual brand. A year later, I've now repurchased THIS twice. I've now had the opportunity to test it in every season and weather situation of the southeast, from the hottest and most disgustingly humid days of summer to the coldest, driest days of winter, and it is a consistently reliable moisturizing base for my makeup. The scent is subtle, slightly earthy sweet but not perfumed. They offer a full line of skin care products from cleansers, toners and exfoliators to serums, moisturizers and beauty tools for a wide variety of skin concerns, all of which are stated to be 100% Vegan, GMO-Free, Cruelty-Free and ECO-Ethical.
Jessica Y.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Anti-Wrinkle Renewal Cream uploaded by Jessica Y.
I've used Anti-Wrinkle Renewal Cream - 4 oz. by DERMA-E (pack of 1) off and on for a couple years. It's rich and non greasy and great in winter. But as the weather changes I find it might be a bit too rich as it'll make me break out, so I use it sparingly and only at night. Does work well under makeup. And it definitely makes may face feel hydrated and supple all day. I use a bunch of different anti wrinkle products so can't really comment on how well it smoothed lines. But it must be attributing to the smoothness!! Great cheaper option.
Becca M.
King Of Prussia, PA
I've been using this cream for about 2 months and it has done wonders for my skin! The cream itself is thick and takes a while to absorb into your skin. It works under makeup, which is a huge plus for me. I've noticed that my skin isn't nearly as dry as it used to be. I use it twice a day - once in the morning and once at night. I feel like my forehead has less wrinkles!
Ashley K.
Edmond, OK
I've been using this for about 2 weeks, and I feel like I can really tell a difference in my skin!
Jameson O.
Purchased at: Amazon
This makes my skin so smooth. I noticed a difference in my fine lines in just a week. Keeps my skin from getting more wrinkles. Definitely will buy again.
Karina P.
San Antonio, TX
I really enjoy this cream put it in the fridge so it can be cool when I apply and with the anti wrinkle it works amazing!
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
This feels great if I wake up and need to feel refreshed on a groggy morning. It also feels great at night before I go to bed.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Yes, this cream really does work--but don't expect instant results. Keep using it for about two weeks to see what's happening. It does make skin more elastic and youthful. It's not a liquid face-lift (let's face it, nothing does that!), but it does dramatically improve one's appearance if used regularly. I use it when I get up in the morning, just a light touch will do it. It has a smooth, creamy, light and hydrating feel without being oily or sticky. Lovely!
Morgan B.
I love this product! Doesn't have much of scent which is nice. I have only been using this product for about a week and I can honestly already see a difference in some of my wrinkles. Also, this comes with a lot of product and a little goes a long way, so it will last for quite awhile.
Breana A.
Fayetteville, NY
I really like this stuff! I got it at my local Wegmans because it was natural and had no weird ingredients. It goes on really light, has a refreshing very soft scent.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...