BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDead Sea Collection
Anti-Wrinkle Hyaluronic Acid Day Cream Moisturizer With Dead Sea Minerals, 169 Ounce

by Dead Sea Collection

This advanced cream helps to moisturize your skin. Composed of essential Dead Sea minerals & Hyaluronic Acid, to tone your skin. Helps keeping your skin saturated with essential moisturizers. Helps to increase firmness & overall vitality of the skin. directions: Apply every AM & during the day. Massage onto skin using upward strokes.

Anti-Wrinkle 24 Hour Day Cream With Hyaluronic Acid; Nourishing & Smoothing Dead Sea Minerals; Vitamins A & E Intensely Moisturizes; Protect Dry & Sensitive Skin; Made in Israel

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Anti-Wrinkle Hyaluronic Acid Day Cream Moisturizer With Dead Sea Minerals, 1.69 Ounce!
Amina A.
Anti-Wrinkle Hyaluronic Acid Day Cream Moisturizer With Dead Sea Minerals, 1.69 Ounce uploaded by Amina A.
I could not find the exact product to give this review but this was the closest. It is from Dead Sea collection; day cream/ anti-wrinkle; the difference is the product I brought has retinol and also paraben free as well. Today was the first day of using and it has made my skin super soft. Cant wait to see if it smooths fine lines as well. Will keep everyone posted. So far so good!!!!😋
Yoana C.
Anti-Wrinkle Hyaluronic Acid Day Cream Moisturizer With Dead Sea Minerals, 1.69 Ounce uploaded by Yoana C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It feels good on the face, it is soft and contains hyaluronic acid that slows aging. Good quality and cheap. I recommend it and will buy it again when it runs out. Anti-Wrinkle Hyaluronic Acid Day Cream Moisturizer With Dead Sea Minerals, 1.69 Ounce
Ninna W.
I found this at Biglots. And was sceptical on if it would be good or not. But I like it. It doesn't leave my face oily. There isn't any scent really. If so it really light and not noticable. My face is sensitive to new products and this didn't make me break out. I put it on after a shower or in the mornings. I like it so much I've. Went using it for o we a year now.
Morgan C.
I just purchased this for $5 at one of my local retail stores. It smells great and it also feels great on my skin! I am excited to see what this product does for my face the more I use it.
Sam W.
Sherrard, IL
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
I use this 3 times a week after I wash my face in the mornin. If I use it to much it makes my side of my face itchy.
Anabella M.
Chino, CA
Purchased at: Big Lots
Smells so good moisturizes my face so well my skin looks amazing I bough this at big lots so it wasn’t too expensive. It’s great for under makeup. I feel like it’s too soon to see a great change. But so far so good.
Crystal S.
Lufkin, TX
This a affordable I have purchased it at Big Lots when I am sometimes on a very, very tight budget. The trick to great skin is using skincare every single day!
Glenda F.
El Reno, OK
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this day cream everyday in my skin care routine along with its night cream. It feels so good on my skin and has a soft pleasant smell. It’s not greasy or thick so my face feels fresh and ready to apply makeup! Anti-Wrinkle Hyaluronic Acid Day Cream Moisturizer With Dead Sea Minerals, 1.69 Ounce
Jenny H.
Gautier, MS
Purchased at: Big Lots
So smooth, smells clean. Doesn’t make my skin oily at all throughout the day and doesn’t take much to apply. Natural glow after using it so I don’t even wear makeup. I got mine for $3 at big lots!!
sarah L.
This product definitely does what it is suppose to do. I highly recommend using this for a smooth looking face!

Looking for your answer?