HealthMedicines & TreatmentsEarth Therapeutics
Anti-Stress Microwaveable Sinus Pillow

Anti-Stress Microwaveable Sinus Pillow

by Earth Therapeutics

Filled with flax seed and a special stress-relieving aroma-therapeutic blend of herbal essences, this SINUS PILLOW is designed to calm and comfort both the body and the mind. Ergonomically designed with an adjustable head strap, the Anti-Stress Sinus...

How well does this actually work to relieve migraines ?
Is this good for migraines?
Does this really help to relieve sinus pressure?
Start your review of Anti-Stress Microwaveable Sinus Pillow!
Wanda D.
Abilene, TX
Love this product! I bought it several weeks ago to help with my sinuses (living in TX can be brutal on sinuses!). I like how you can use the mask either warm, from being microwaved for 30 seconds or cold, from being put in the freezer. When using it heated it has really helped with my sinus problems and each time I use the mask it has helped open up my sinuses and to relax my face. I’ve also used it several times when I had it from the freezer and wow, it helped my strained eyes to finally calm down some. You must be careful when using it after heating it in the microwave. Make sure directions are followed for maximum effect. It was a good price and has been well worth it!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,762 reviews
Anti-Stress Microwaveable Sinus Pillow uploaded by Lisa F.
I got this as a gift from my sister for my birthday, and I love it! You can make it hot to soothe and relieve sinuses and tension headaches. Or cold to soothe tired, strained Puffy eyes. The fabric is so soft and plush and feels so amazing on my eyes. It really does make me feel relaxed and calm. I also really like that the cover comes off so it’s machine washable, great product 👍
Jacqueline C.
Longmeadow, MA
I used this for the first time last night, and it really helped me relax and sleep. It's not so much the scent that I find relaxing (it does smell okay, a very natural scent), it's the warmth and the pressure it puts on my forehead. I'm looking forward to trying this cold too!
meg N.
Broadview Hts, OH
I loveeeee my anti stress pillow. I get bad migraines so I love heating this up and using this whenever my head is in a lot of pain. I still have to take medicine also but the heat and having this wrapped around my head makes such a difference than when I have a migraine and don't use it. I've been using mine for 4 years now!
Emily E.
I love this! I suffer from anxiety, vertigo, allergies, and sinus and migraine headaches. This product helps to soothe my head after a long stressful day, or a stuffy head day.
Jewel G.
New Plymouth
This thing is a life saver. I hate taking medicine and I heard about this from someone I worked with who had migraines and said it’s the only thing that helped. I don’t get migraines. I’m just a giant baby who gets headaches from time to time. I’ll tell you though, this thing knocks it out in 10 minutes for me. I just warm it up in 30 second intervals (important) 2x is usually enough. And lay it right over my eyes and take a little rest and it’s gone. My boyfriend was so skeptical of this until he tried it. Then he was coming home on his lunch breaks from work, walking in the door like “where is your head thing! I want to get rid of this headache real quick!” Also, it was sold at a store I worked in so after I tried it, we were always sold out of it. I recommend it to everyone who has migraines or headaches and doesn’t like taking pills. I have had so many people come back to me thanking me for telling them about this product, it has helped their kids who had terrible migraines and medicines wouldn’t work etc etc.
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
When I have a bad headache or sinus congestion, this is a god send. I love the soft scent as I’m very into aromatherapy as a healing touch. I’ll put my essential oil diffuser on and put this on my head above my eyes because I’m not a fan of using it as a sleeping mask. It’s a little too much pressure on my eyes. Use it quite a bit.
Serena M.
Davidson, NC
So relaxing! When I have a headache or just need to calm down, I use this. There is something about the the smoothness of it and the smell of it that hits your basic nature and brings you back down to the simple parts of life.
Carla J.
Puerto Rico
Bastante relajante muy bueno me gusta mucho super util y muy comodo y no molesta 😁