Anti-Stress Microwavable Comfort Wrap

by Unknown

Whether you need to relieve muscle tension with heat or reduce swelling with cold, this comfort wrap for your neck and shoulder is the solution. Microwave it for a warm session, or freeze it to apply cool pressure to a problem area.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Anti-Stress Microwavable Comfort Wrap!
Arlington, VA
This product does take almost be full 2 minutes to warm up with my microwave which is kind of a bummer. The scent of the lavender and chamomile is a bit strong for my taste as well. As far as soothing with heat, it is amazing. I use it when I’m sick and it’s extremely comforting.
E Stroudsburg, PA
The best anti-stress comfort wrap ever. The aroma of lavenders very soothing it relieves back stress and helps relieve the pain in my neck. One of the best things is that it stays warm 20-30 mins. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for some stress relief.Anti-Stress Microwavable Comfort Wrap

Looking for your answer?