Anti Monkey Butt Tough Jobs Hand Lotion, 7 oz uploaded by Tiffany N.

BY NONE

UPC: 889476814072 - Anti Monkey Butt Tough Jobs Hand Lotion, 7 oz - Provides non-greasy comfort to keep paws from getting raw. - Anti Monkey Butt Tough Jobs Hand Lotion; see more...

Jessie J.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Been working with my hands for most of my life and I can't tell you how many types that this stuff has saved me. With or without gloves, this stuff has to be the best thing you can get for dry cracked hands that suffer from chafing or skin irritation. I feel that the medical properties of the no fragrance product make it easy to put on and wear without people knowing. I had extreme cracking on my hands and that usually can lead to bleeding, sores, and just plain hurting when dealing with construction like I do. It was really tough and I like that I wasn't wearing a cream so other could know that I was using a product. It not greasy and is packed with humectants, which means unless other moisturizers, it gets in deep to hydrate my skin. Awesome stuff.  Anti Monkey tough jobs is fantastic.
candy l.
San Juan Bautista, CA
My husband is a construction worker and has not.usednto working with gloves at the end of.the day his hands are so rough and unappealing. After he applies the lotion his hand believe it or not become soft.
Tiffany N.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Smells ok but it's pretty messy, hard to rub in, and leaves me feeling sticky. After it does sol I. I go back to feeling dry again. I love other anti monkey products but this one is a let down.