Anti Monkey Butt Powder with Calamine - 6 oz. uploaded by Tracy K.

BY ANTI MONKEY BUTT

• Did it seem very Cakey to anyone else1 Answers
Mrs S.
Mrs S.
My husband is an avid road cyclist. And he swears by this, uses before every ride and never gets chafed.
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
my go to body powder, smells much better than regular baby powder and feels much better also. satin/smooth feeling and helps really keep you dry during physical activities and helps with friction as well.
Great product for any one and everyone to use, kids, adults etc.
Ellen G.
Ellen G.
Grand Rapids, MI
We used to keep a regular supply of all of the Anti Monkey B powders for everyone in our household. My husband likes it to prevent sweatiness in delicate areas in the summer, and I found it to be the best thing to prevent and soothe the chafing of my chubby pregnant thighs.
Burleson, TX
Not a favorite. It did nothing for Landon baby's rash. Won't be purchasing again. It wasn't worth the price.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Henderson , Tn
I loved this product!! I used this a million times with my girls! Wonderful product!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Don't judge a book by the cover cause this stuff is awesome. works great and helps a lot.
penny l.
penny l.
Wentzville, MO
Love this powder could not do with out it when it is hot it is great to keep you dry the whole family uses it
Paula H.
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
Monkey butt is the best ever. I will not use anything different. I love love it.
Erika R.
Erika R.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is amazing. Def worth keeping one in the diaper bag and one at home at all times. The name is cute too !
Elisabeth M.
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
This stuff is AMAZING!!! I have never understood why you'd treat diaper rash with a cream/ointment when it needs to dry out. This stuff ALWAYS worked for my kids. I would also load their diapers up on a long drive so that they would stay dry. (They would drink often in the car, I still changed them every 2 hours or so.) it really is awesome.
Burleson, TX
Did it seem very Cakey to anyone else