BY ANTI MONKEY BUTT

Sweat Absorber And Friction Fighter Anti Monkey Butt&Reg; Powder Is Specially Formulated To Help Absorb Sweat And Minimize Frictional Skin Discomfort. Helps To Keep You Dry And Comfortable. Ideal For Butt Busting Activities Such As Motorcycling, Bicycling, Horseback Riding, Truck Driving, Hiking, Hockey, Football, And Baseball. Indoors Or Outdoors, Work Or Play, Or On Occasions When You Sit On Your Butt All Day. Don'T Let Your Buns Get Red. Use Anti Monkey Butt &Reg; Powder Instead! Made In Usa see more...

Rochelle K.
Lamesa, TX
Due to being highly sensitive, diabetic, & severe allergies, it is important to be careful of what touches my skin. I haven't found any other powder that has worked so well. It helps with moisture and freshness. I will not use any other body powder!
Janelle R.
We live in a hot climate and my husband works outside all day, this powder has been a big help with heat related chafing. Its calming, not tingling like some body powders and reduces uncomfortable friction. We keep it on hand all year road.
Timothy S.
Grovetown, GA
This stuff is great helps with chafing and leave a cool feeling after use. A little messy but smell and texture of powder is good very inexpensive affordable will recommend to anyone and it just fun to say
Nina S.
My husband goes "ahhhhhh" in relief every time uses
it so I'm going to guess that it's really good stuff and it works. We do wreath purchase this item often
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Great powder to reduce friction. Also good for alover after the shower. Keeps me fresh all day at work and minimizes sweating. I do not like sweat!
Nichole M.
Imperial, MO
I actually thought this was a joke when my friend told me about this product but I loved it once I tried it. I would suggest you try it too
Amanda W.
I love the smell of this. It is easy to apply. It makes your baby smell better. You can even use it for yourself. I would recommend this.