Anti Monkey Butt Lady Anti Friction Powder with Calamine

by Anti Monkey Butt

Satin Smooth Anti Friction Powder with Calamine Powder Sweat Absorber and Friction Fighter Say Good-bye to Chafed Thighs! Lady Anti Monkey Butt Powder is specially formulated with patented satiny smooth powder to minimize the frictional discomfort that women often experience when using exercise equipment, running, driving, cycling or just walking. Its unique ingredients work quickly to absorb sweat and provide cooling effective relief of irritation on the inner thighs and other areas of the skin prone to rubbing. Indoors or outdoors, work or play, or on occasions when you re on your butt all day, don t let your buns get red. Instead use lady Anti Monkey Butt Powder for all day protection. Sold by weight not by volume. Some settling will occur.

[brand:anti-monkey-butt] ? How would I use this if I wanted to stop chafing from my underwear when running. Can I just put some in there before heading out?
This look like an awesome product. Does it work well at minimizing sweat?
That's a funny name for a product. Monkey butt lol. But what does it do?
Start your review of Anti Monkey Butt Lady Anti Friction Powder with Calamine!
Lori P.
Anti Monkey Butt Lady Anti Friction Powder with Calamine uploaded by Lori P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Soft smell, goes on smoothly after showering. Great for those of us with an ample chest. No rash under the girls. Glad I found this product!
Staci D.
Twinsburg, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anti Monkey Butt Lady Anti Friction Powder with Calamine uploaded by Staci D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Let’s be real and talk summer swamp a$$! It’s never been a problem for me before but after three little boys, my rear seems to be plumper than normal and just oh so sweaty! This is super soft and silky and really helps with that sweaty feeling in places you don’t need it! Leaves no residue on clothes and quickly rubs into your skin. This will be a daily use product for me with our hot and sweaty summers. Highly recommend!
Rachel W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Awesome stuff that works well against chafing. I was a little hesitant when trying a powder again because they don't use talcum powder in their women ingredients products because I felt like the cornstarch substitute wouldn't be the same, but it works quite well. It does have a light fragrance which is nice because I don't need to have a deodorant when I'm out on my midnight runs. I don't have to worry about thigh chafing because I don't have a thigh gap. I think everyone should give this product a try despite the name of the product.
Kenda W.
Dallas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
 I can't believe how this product works with running and keeping the my chafing skin from getting too irritated.  I was really scared about using this product at first because I have been reading all of the negative impacts that baby powder has and the connection with ovarian cancer. But this product isn't made with talcum powder, which is the ingredient that has causes this problem for women. Anti Monkey But has replaced this ingredient with cornstarch, which is made it a perfect substitute for a chafing buttocks treatment.  My whole family uses all their product and I will say its baby products have been amazing for my newborn and the best way to treat diaper rash. I am impressed with how well they do all around. You can buy their products online too now. AWESOME.
Lisa W.
This is the very best powder I have ever used. It leaves your skin feeling sexy. It says for girls but guys love it too. Great for parts of the body that sweat and rub together.
Jennifer F.
Roseville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
As a woman with curves I can honestly say I couldn't get through the summer heat without this product. It might have a silly name but its definitely a great help. The only flaw is that its powder, which of course leads to problems if you are wearing dark colors. I just wait to put lotion on my hands till after I've applied the powder, and the lotion cleans it off wonderfully. The scent is light and fresh, and doesn't linger in a way that anyone near you can smell. I'd hate to think someone standing next to me would know the scent and know why they smelled it. So thats a plus as well.
Candice J.
Glen Burnie, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LOVE this stuff!!! I am a little but bigger of a women and every summer no matter what I always get sweat rash under my boobs. But since I've started using this it has helped so much also use it on my thighs to prevent chaffting in the summer months. It's amazing highly recommended
April P.
Taunton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Anti Monkey Butt Lady Anti Friction Powder with Calamine uploaded by April P.
Purchased at: Amazon
A must need for the gym. It sprinkles on like silk and keeps me from getting that gross sweaty after gym and tanning funk.
Ashley G.
Kingston
I love love love this product. I use it on my thighs, under boobs, under arms to keep sweat amd irritation from ruining my day. It leaves my skin very soft and smooth. It doesn't leave a chalky or pasty residue at all. The calamine keeps the itching away. I recommend this 100 percent.
Stephanie S.
Westernport, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
I was looking for a powder to help keep my lady bits dry, that won't cause cancer and this is it. This is great as an anti friction powder as well. It's pink because if the calamine, so it stops itching as well. You can by this as a set with the guy and baby one as well. The price point is extremely fair and on Amazon you can get it in two days. Anyone who is overweight or is loosing weight and has skin rubbing skin or sitting together and staying moist, this is what you need!! Highly recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katie B.
Stevensville, MI
il y a 3 mois
Anti Monkey Butt ? How would I use this if I wanted to stop chafing from my underwear when running. Can I just put some in there before heading out?