BY ANTI MONKEY BUTT

Tender Loving Care For Your Baby s Derriere. Diaper Rash Powder With Calamine. Helps Treat & Prevent Diaper Rash, Chafing & Minor Skin Irritations. Helps Protect From Wetness Recyclable Packaging. see more...

Danielle H.
This is a diaper bag must have. Almost every mom has a thing of plain old baby powder that does nothing but help keep them dry, BUT THIS PRODUCT ISNT THAT. Somehow this pleasant smelling powder combats diaper rash like most creams, it creates a nice soothing barrier that no other product has! I will NEVER go without it again especially because its cheap and it works so much better tham any other comparable products!
Arlin G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Not a fan of any type of powder for baby's butt... I actually learned that is very hard for a baby to get a diaper rash if you change his/her diaper as needed. But if your baby ever gets a rush use some kind of paste instead.
Ellen G.
Grand Rapids, MI
We preferred this powder over "regular" baby powders because the Calamine worked so well, it had a nice smell, and it really seemed to help prevent diaper rash from forming in the first place.

Combined with the BAMB lotion, it was a regular part of the diapering regimen for both of my kids with sensitive skin.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This works really well for diaper rash. I never used baby powder with my oldest because of reports that talc is bad for you. I found this when my youngest was born and was happy to see that it is talc free. I think it works very well because it keeps the area dry. I have even used it for myself when I had chafing! I definitely like this brand.
Brenda H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We LOVE this stuff and it is the only baby powder we use. Rashes clear up in no time and it doesn't hurt like other powders can on rashes. We also love it for the rash/red that happens under an infants neck.
Tara D.
Attleboro, MA
This is one of my best baby shower gifts out of all of my 5 children. It helps prevent and also heals diaper rash. I would recommend this to every soon to be mother.
Haley D.
This works like a charm. But I absolutely ADORE the packaging. how cute is that! It is very gentle and didn't cause any yeast problems like baby powder can.
S B.
The packaging on this is too cute. My nieces and nephews love it. I personally think it's just baby powder but I buy it because they prefer it.
BECCA M.
Midlothian , TX
Works GREAT for littles rashes. Doesn't take several applications to work, starts working right away! Price is okay, we'll keep buying!
Kimberly C.
Fort Wayne, IN
We have been using this since our oldest was just months old. It clears up rashes super fast. LOVE this stuff
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
Is there any bad effect??