Anti Monkey Butt Diaper Rash Cream with Calamine uploaded by Amber S.Anti Monkey Butt Diaper Rash Cream with Calamine uploaded by Jessie J.Anti Monkey Butt Diaper Rash Cream with Calamine uploaded by Whitney G.

BY ANTI MONKEY BUTT

Tender Loving Care For Your Baby s Derriere Diaper Rash Cream With Calamine Helps Treat & Prevent Diaper Rash, Chafing & Minor Skin Irritations Helps Protect From Wetness see more...

• Does this work better than the butt paste?7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I use this for my daughter when she starts to develop the dreaded diaper rash and the smooth calamine texture is soothing for her, she now asks for it when she is uncomfortable, a little goes a long way. " in 3 reviews
  • "It's such a life saver for preventing rashes." in 1 review
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
Mega Parent Expert
I think if the best diaper rash cream out there. It’s soothing and gentle on a baby’s skin, gets rid of rashes quickly. It doesn’t smell medicated. It’s also great for adults too. I will definitely purchase again.
Amanda W.
Mega Parent Expert
Can I just say this smells great. I love the smell. It applies with no issues. It really does clear up my baby's behind. It lasts for a good amount of time. It is good value for your money. I would recommend this.
Anastasia L.
My son has extremely sensitive skin. When tried several other types of rash creams without finding success until we tried Monkey Butt. The cream soothes his diaper rash with ease. We continue to use it to this day.
Stephanie C.
The whole family uses this product from bum rashes to chafing or chapped skin. We got this at Walgreens for a great price. It's really thick and coats well. We are very happy with it and definitely recommend to new moms or anyone really.
Ellen G.
Grand Rapids, MI
We initially purchased this because we thought it was funny. But then we actually used it and it worked great. We swear by the calamine in this stuff, it really helps calm diaper rash quickly, and works well on prickly heat rash, too. Plus, it smells nicer than a lot of diaper rash creams and isn't as hard to wash off your own hands when you're done applying!

The were one or two times that we had to switch up to Desitin for a particularly bad case (my daughter had a mild food allergy that caused some "fire poops" before it was diagnosed), but we always went back to this for regular application.
Megan G.
Rock Falls, IL
Mega Parent Expert
Best dialer rash cream ever. I can never find it in stores. I can only find it online. I found it in stores the first time I bought but now I can't get it any where instore.
Ginny D.
Nashville, TN
I love this stuff. My son only had diaper rash when he was teething and this was one of the only things he could tolerate on his raw skin. It soothed his skin and gave relief. He actual asked for it when he was getting sore. I even used it on myself when I had a heat rash. Great stuff.
Oriana R.
Pike Road, AL
This cream works amazing kn my little one. I always use it at every diaper change.
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
Mega Parent Expert
Calamine is genius but this one is a little thick but it smells good though
Melissa M.
My 4 month old had a horrible, HORRIBLE diaper rash. I used two different top brand creams and it didn't help. I was skeptical about this one, but...the first night I used, it made a whole difference hours later! by the 3rd day, it was entirely gone!
Alissa V.
Gresham , OR
Does this work better than the butt paste?