Anti Monkey Butt Diaper Rash Cream with Calamine uploaded by Jessie J.Anti Monkey Butt Diaper Rash Cream with Calamine uploaded by Amber S.

BY ANTI MONKEY BUTT

Tender Loving Care For Your Baby s Derriere Diaper Rash Cream With Calamine Helps Treat & Prevent Diaper Rash, Chafing & Minor Skin Irritations Helps Protect From Wetness see more...

• Does this work better than the butt paste?7 Answers
Anti Monkey Butt Diaper Rash Cream with Calamine
  • "I use this for my daughter when she starts to develop the dreaded diaper rash and the smooth calamine texture is soothing for her, she now asks for it when she is uncomfortable, a little goes a long way. " in 3 reviews
  • "It's such a life saver for preventing rashes." in 1 review
Jessie J.
Jessie J.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This calamine powder or cream are both talc free and they work. If you have an newborn, then you know that sleep is the most precious thing that you can have. And if your baby has a rash it can mean that you are going to have as restless night for you and the baby. If your baby is uncomfortable then this can also affect your morning too because they will cry a lot especially if they have extra sensitive skin. Your baby skin care needs to be at the top of your list and I would recommend this cream or the powder over any other product. It's safe and it gets the job done. Plain and simple.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Kokomo, IN
Mega Parent Expert
My son gets diaper rash that appears out of nowhere and is very intense. This is one of the best products we have found to help him get immediate relief since it has calamine in the product.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Thermal, CA
I have try every diaper rash cream you can think of but this is by far the best diaper rash cream. It works so fast and last a long time
Katie  B.
Katie B.
Central, SC
My absolute favorite diaper cream! I use the powder too and it's the winning combo for my kids!!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
Mega Parent Expert
Calamine is genius but this one is a little thick but it smells good though
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
The whole family uses this product from bum rashes to chafing or chapped skin. We got this at Walgreens for a great price. It's really thick and coats well. We are very happy with it and definitely recommend to new moms or anyone really.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Rock Falls, IL
Mega Parent Expert
Best dialer rash cream ever. I can never find it in stores. I can only find it online. I found it in stores the first time I bought but now I can't get it any where instore.
Oriana R.
Oriana R.
Pike Road, AL
This cream works amazing kn my little one. I always use it at every diaper change.
Ginny D.
Ginny D.
Nashville, TN
I love this stuff. My son only had diaper rash when he was teething and this was one of the only things he could tolerate on his raw skin. It soothed his skin and gave relief. He actual asked for it when he was getting sore. I even used it on myself when I had a heat rash. Great stuff.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Temple Terr, FL
My favorite diaper cream. This doesn't have any cooling chemicals like most diaper creams have. So it won't burn if your baby has an open rash. It helps diaper rashes heal quickly
Alissa V.
Alissa V.
Gresham, OR
Does this work better than the butt paste?