Anti Monkey Butt Diaper Rash Cream with Calamine uploaded by Whitney G.Anti Monkey Butt Diaper Rash Cream with Calamine uploaded by Jessie J.Anti Monkey Butt Diaper Rash Cream with Calamine uploaded by Amber S.

BY ANTI MONKEY BUTT #35 in Diaper Rash Treatments

Tender Loving Care For Your Baby s Derriere Diaper Rash Cream With Calamine Helps Treat & Prevent Diaper Rash, Chafing & Minor Skin Irritations Helps Protect From Wetness see more...

• Does this work better than the butt paste?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I use this for my daughter when she starts to develop the dreaded diaper rash and the smooth calamine texture is soothing for her, she now asks for it when she is uncomfortable, a little goes a long way. " in 3 reviews
  • "It's such a life saver for preventing rashes." in 1 review
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I loved you the name of this product I thought it was cute and package pretty well. I bought this off Amazon it was very effective and taking my babies rashes out in a matter of a few days there weren’t really any cons on it because it smelled wonderful and was very effective
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I think if the best diaper rash cream out there. It’s soothing and gentle on a baby’s skin, gets rid of rashes quickly. It doesn’t smell medicated. It’s also great for adults too. I will definitely purchase again.
Anastasia L.
My son has extremely sensitive skin. When tried several other types of rash creams without finding success until we tried Monkey Butt. The cream soothes his diaper rash with ease. We continue to use it to this day.
Stephanie C.
The whole family uses this product from bum rashes to chafing or chapped skin. We got this at Walgreens for a great price. It's really thick and coats well. We are very happy with it and definitely recommend to new moms or anyone really.
Jessie J.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This calamine powder or cream are both talc free and they work. If you have an newborn, then you know that sleep is the most precious thing that you can have. And if your baby has a rash it can mean that you are going to have as restless night for you and the baby. If your baby is uncomfortable then this can also affect your morning too because they will cry a lot especially if they have extra sensitive skin. Your baby skin care needs to be at the top of your list and I would recommend this cream or the powder over any other product. It's safe and it gets the job done. Plain and simple.
Amanda W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Can I just say this smells great. I love the smell. It applies with no issues. It really does clear up my baby's behind. It lasts for a good amount of time. It is good value for your money. I would recommend this.
Ellen G.
Grand Rapids, MI
We initially purchased this because we thought it was funny. But then we actually used it and it worked great. We swear by the calamine in this stuff, it really helps calm diaper rash quickly, and works well on prickly heat rash, too. Plus, it smells nicer than a lot of diaper rash creams and isn't as hard to wash off your own hands when you're done applying!

The were one or two times that we had to switch up to Desitin for a particularly bad case (my daughter had a mild food allergy that caused some "fire poops" before it was diagnosed), but we always went back to this for regular application.
Megan G.
ROCK FALLS, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Best dialer rash cream ever. I can never find it in stores. I can only find it online. I found it in stores the first time I bought but now I can't get it any where instore.
Laura H.
Katy, TX
I have used all the big time diaper rash creams, and I think this is the best by far. I will be giving this to every friend who has a baby shower. It works wonders and works fast. Anything that makes my baby feel better fast is good in my book! It helps heal even the worst diaper rash quickly and the calamine helps calm the skin to make baby more comfortable.
ashley d.
Winchester, KY
I really like this product better than Destin. It is really thick and protects areas like groin and cheeks very well. I have been using this product since birth and my son is now 3 months old and never once have we had diaper rash. I highly recommend this product for moms. Also check out buy buy baby or babies r us when you register for a free sample.
Alissa V.
Gresham, OR
Does this work better than the butt paste?