BY CLINIQUE #5 in Anti-Aging

Non-irritating oil-free fluid foundation Sheer & gives a cool fresh sensation Helps blend away bumps & neutralize redness Contains beneficial ingredients to treat existing breakouts And helps prevent formation of new blemishes Leaves you an unified & smooth complexion see more...

Marissa C.
Crystal Lake
This is one of my favorite foundations I have tried! I have combination skin that is very sensitive and prone to breakouts. This product did not irritate my skin or clog my pores, which happens to me with other foundations and causes breakouts. Personally I don't think this foundation helped improve my acne at all as it claims, but it did not cause any acne even when my makeup was on all day or when I forgot to wash my face at night. This foundation had a very natural fresh finish, but it didn't do well with my oily t-zone. This product isn't advertised as super matte, so the fact that it didn't hide my oily areas isn't a huge deal, but other than that it was a good coverage foundation that felt very natural.
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I recommend this product. It truly works as an anti-blemish foundation, which I love! It is worth a little extra money to save your face from break-outs. If you are going to be wearing makeup and still have acne-prone skin, if you use regular foundation, it will only make the blemishes worse. For me, at 37 years old, I still need anti-blemish makeup, as a must.
Amanda P.
Apple Valley
This product seemed to dry out my skin and add to my breakouts.
The only thing I liked about I was that it didn’t have a strong smell. It wasn’t wasn’t worth the price for me and I wouldn’t recommend. Anti Blemish Solutions Liquid Makeup - # 07 Fresh Golden - Clinique - Complexion - Anti Blemish Solutions Liquid Makeup - 30ml/1oz
Stephanie H.
Powell, TN
Recently started using to help with a few blemishes and slightly oilier t-zone. I use Fresh Neutral which is a nice, natural, matte finish that controls any oil quite well. Wish it had a sunscreen and I do have to apply a little extra over the blemishes to cover properly as it's quite a light coverage (otherwise would rate 5/5 stars). A touch of bronzer will definitely be needed in summer as well. Will be great when my skin has cleared for a very natural look. I use this in conjunction with the Pore Refining Instant Perfector for an almost poreless look and they work really well together Will keep using for sure.
Yes, I would recommend this product to a friend
Make U.
carrollton tx
Honestly not the best foundation for me looks really oily it has a glossy finish when the girl tried to match my skin tone as soon as she applied the foundation I noticed it was a very light coverage but very very glossy shiny foundation for me I will not want to buy it ever again in my life but for other skin types might work but the brand Clinique for me is a No,no
Nasinnyk A.
Philadelphia
This liquid make up is OK at covering up open pores & small spots. However, it does not control shine & without powder on top is not great at controlling oiliness. Clinique have also discontinued their Oil Blotting Sheets which were also fantastic. I find it takes me ages to apply with foundation brush & then to have to put powder on oily t-zone. Clinique - please bring back the Clarifying Powder compact - it was just so fantastic - I don't understand why you discontinued it!! This new Anti-Blemish Solutions Liquid Make-Up is not nearly as good!!!Yes, I would recommend this product to a friend.
Maddie B.
This foundation is amazing for acne prone skin, even if your face isn’t oily. It covers blemishes so well and I rarely have to use concealer with this foundation. The only complaint I have is that it settles in facial lines, but other than that I love this product!
Annie S.
Woodstock
This product is so amazing at taking away all of my blemishes. I was very skeptic about this product I have fallen head over heals about it. It is also very fun to use. My skin has never felt so smooth and soft in my life. My skin has never been so clear. This product clears my skin up instantly over night. I love this product. It can be pricey but it is definitely worth every penny. This product is a miracle worker and it works over night to heal and brighten my skin. I am definitely going to repurcgas this product again.
Genesis S.
Plainfield , NJ
I have been using this foundation for almost two years now, and it is by far the best foundation I have found for my skin. Personally, it doesn't make blemishes go away, but it is the only foundation I have ever used that is still on at the end of the day. Every other foundation I have tried slides right off. I would say the coverage is medium, but I don't need more than that, so it is perfect. I use Smashbox foundation primer underneath it and apply it with the Shiseido foundation brush. I love it!
Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
It's a little pricey but it's my #2 favorite foundation. It's good for fighting acne but still allows you to wear some makeup. What I love about it is that it doesn't dry your skin out, but the big downfall to me is how thick it is. It's great for someone who wants full coverage but it wasn't light enough for me and would sometimes my my face feel heavy. It's also a slightly higher price than I like to pay for a foundation. Still, even with that critique it's a great foundation and I would purchase again.
Sara O.
Union City, NJ
Its for all skin types?
alma d.
Quezon City
What is your Clinique product / item must have?