Anti-Blemish Solutions BB Cream SPF 40 - Light Medium (Combination Oily to Oily)-30ml/1oz

BY CLINIQUE

An oil-free, anti-blemish BB creamFeatures a lightweight, shakewell formula that delivers a freshly-mixed application Helps control oil without clogging pores or causing breakoutsOffers buildable coverage & UVA/UVB protectionCreates a flawless,... see more...

Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. previously I have tried some articles and some products are very good and others are not, but I would like to receive this product and thus qualify its quality so I can share and promote this interesting product on my social networks.
Makenna R.
Works better than drugstore brands that I have tried, but I almost prefer to use concealer instead of the bb cream. Great for sensitive skin which is why I continue to use and will use again. Great coverage but feels thick on my skin, so mostly used under liquid foundation.