BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBurt's Bees

by Burt's Bees

Anti-Blemish Cleanser Gel Burts Bees 145ml Brand: Burts Bees

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Anti-Blemish Cleanser Gel Burts Bees 145ml Brand: Burts Bees!
Kristina H.
Jacksonville, FL
love it I noticed a difference in my skin in less then a week it left my skin feeling really clean and its my new favorite to use it didn't dry my skin out or anything it left my skin feeling refreshed and clean
Miriam B.
London, Hackney
This is definitely one of the best cleansers I’ve used! I’ve only used it once as it’s a little bit more on the pricey side and hard to come by. If you don’t like your skin literally feeling squeaky clean this isn’t for you. I wouldn’t recommend using daily as it’s more or less a deep cleanser so goes right into the pores. Perfect for those makeup removal days or as part of a rigorous skincare routine!
Brooklyn M.
Corona, CA
I was my face with this every morning and it really helps with my breakouts, the down side is the wash includes alcohol.
gaby S.
lake worrh
Purchased at: CVS
This cleared my skin so good. I used it every morning and night for my skin care routine and it made my skin clear up.This product is fine the way it is.I would definitely buy again. Pretty sure it’s good for any skin types because I have oily skin.

Looking for your answer?