Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Sammie L.

BY ANTI-BACTERIAL

Soft bursts of lightweight foam gently wash away dirt and germs, while leaving skin soft and lightly scented with a mouthwatering blend of juicy peach, white apricot and fresh mango. see more...

Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
  • "I get this every time I buy soap and I love this in there three wick candle too!" in 1 review
  • "One trick to make it last longer is dilute half the bottle of soap with water." in 1 review
Brittany N.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is the only hand soap I use. I have super sensitive skin and normally breakout when I use normal hand soap. I dont know what it is but I have no problems with it. it comes in many scents but it is a bit more than I would like to pay. But Bath and body always have coupons and sales to stock up with
Elizabeth G.
One of my favorite seasonal scents ! definitely worth buying again ! Smells like fresh fruit all the time ☺️
Grace X.
Super yummy scent! The only type of soap I ever use is the foaming soap. One trick to make it last longer is dilute half the bottle of soap with water. Still foams!
Ashley A.
Smells amazing and I love bath and body hand soaps. I like that its liquid in the bottle and comes out in foam form. All their smells are amazing and they usually have the great deals on buying 3 or more. Don't forget the have a sick to test the smells :)
Alexis S.
Conyers, GA
Love this. I've always been a fan of Bath and body works All the sents smell great. I would recommend getting the whole set.
Sara D.
Riverton, IL
We had this at my job. It smells amazing! I love just about everything from Bath and Body Works.
Heather P.
We keep this soap in my house year round. We love the smell, especially when it is kept in the kitchen. The foaming soap makes your hands so soft when you are washing them!
Amber Celeste B.
El Paso , TX
As soon as you pump the foam out you smell the delusions scent and even after you finish washing your hands the scent still lingers 💕
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the BBW foaming handwashes, and this scent is amazing! It's soft and sweet smelling. Not too strong but the smell definitely lingers and is noticeable.
Andrea W.
One of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works! I keep it in my bathroom and it has a very fruity smell!
Stacy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What brand product is this ever advertising?
Cheyenne H.
san bernardino, california
Whats your fav scent ???????????