Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Sammie L.

BY ANTI-BACTERIAL

Soft bursts of lightweight foam gently wash away dirt and germs, while leaving skin soft and lightly scented with a mouthwatering blend of juicy peach, white apricot and fresh mango. see more...

• What brand product is this ever advertising?1 Answers
  • Whats your fav scent ???????????1 Answers
Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
  • "I get this every time I buy soap and I love this in there three wick candle too!" in 1 review
  • "One trick to make it last longer is dilute half the bottle of soap with water." in 1 review
Jill M.
Jill M.
I don't love the peach bellini fragrance, but their gentle foaming hand soaps are nice. One thing that I think they could improve upon would be that these foaming hand soaps are pretty drying on your hands! I prefer their deep cleansing hand soaps over the foaming ones.
Yessi H.
Yessi H.
Hewitt, TX
This foaming hand soap is amazing. And the smell actually last long. I take half of it out and fill the rest with water it doesn't make a difference it still smells good and it still pumps like soap. I would recommend.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is the only hand soap I use. I have super sensitive skin and normally breakout when I use normal hand soap. I dont know what it is but I have no problems with it. it comes in many scents but it is a bit more than I would like to pay. But Bath and body always have coupons and sales to stock up with
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
This soap cleans my hands well and leaves behind a lovely scent. The only thing I do not like about this soap is the ways that it dries out my hands (using lotion after this soap is a must because it is not moisturizing).
Juliana O.
Juliana O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in a different scent but I really enjoy it. the scent lingers on your skin, it truly is nice and gentle and doesn't make my hands feel too dry like most soaps.
Christie T.
Christie T.
I love bath and body works foaming hand soaps! They have many different scents to choose from, The adults in my house love them as well as my kids! I keep one in the kitchen , usually a lemon scented one and one in the bathroom.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Waretown, NJ
I love Bath & Body Works Foaming Hand Soaps! So excited for all of the Fall scents to be back! Can't get enough of their pumpkin or vanilla scented soaps!
ANH P.
ANH P.
Corpus Christi, TX
Great hand soap, my hands feel clean and moisture after used this product. it's smell was so good and long lasting.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
One of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works! I keep it in my bathroom and it has a very fruity smell!
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Texarkana , Tx
My mother bought me some of this soap for Christmas and I love it! It reminds me of the bath and body works foaming soaps. I think my mom ordered it offline. I will definitely be buying this in the future!
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What brand product is this ever advertising?
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
san bernardino, california
Whats your fav scent ???????????