Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Sammie L.

BY ANTI-BACTERIAL

Soft bursts of lightweight foam gently wash away dirt and germs, while leaving skin soft and lightly scented with a mouthwatering blend of juicy peach, white apricot and fresh mango. see more...

Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
  • "I get this every time I buy soap and I love this in there three wick candle too!" in 1 review
  • "One trick to make it last longer is dilute half the bottle of soap with water." in 1 review
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every time hand soaps go on sale at B&BW I load up on Peach Bellini. This soap sells out fast!!!! It smells good enough to eat, just like juicy peaches! It's one of B&BW's most popular scents and for good reason!!! Can't get enough of this soap!
Brittany N.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is the only hand soap I use. I have super sensitive skin and normally breakout when I use normal hand soap. I dont know what it is but I have no problems with it. it comes in many scents but it is a bit more than I would like to pay. But Bath and body always have coupons and sales to stock up with
Kristen D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mother bought me some of this soap for Christmas and I love it! It reminds me of the bath and body works foaming soaps. I think my mom ordered it offline. I will definitely be buying this in the future!
Martin R.
Fresno, CA
Smells great, worth all the hype! But tons of this sent, lasts a long time and smells amazing. I recommend this for everyone and is easy to use. I use this very very often and still can smell it all day long and leaves your hands feeling so so so soft,
Yessi H.
Hewitt, TX
This foaming hand soap is amazing. And the smell actually last long. I take half of it out and fill the rest with water it doesn't make a difference it still smells good and it still pumps like soap. I would recommend.
Elizabeth G.
One of my favorite seasonal scents ! definitely worth buying again ! Smells like fresh fruit all the time ☺️
Alexis S.
Conyers, GA
Love this. I've always been a fan of Bath and body works All the sents smell great. I would recommend getting the whole set.
Ashley A.
Smells amazing and I love bath and body hand soaps. I like that its liquid in the bottle and comes out in foam form. All their smells are amazing and they usually have the great deals on buying 3 or more. Don't forget the have a sick to test the smells :)
Heather P.
We keep this soap in my house year round. We love the smell, especially when it is kept in the kitchen. The foaming soap makes your hands so soft when you are washing them!
Andrea W.
One of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works! I keep it in my bathroom and it has a very fruity smell!
Stacy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What brand product is this ever advertising?
Cheyenne H.
san bernardino, california
Whats your fav scent ???????????