Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Sammie L.

BY ANTI-BACTERIAL

Soft bursts of lightweight foam gently wash away dirt and germs, while leaving skin soft and lightly scented with a mouthwatering blend of juicy peach, white apricot and fresh mango. see more...

Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
  • "One trick to make it last longer is dilute half the bottle of soap with water." in 1 review
  • "I get this every time I buy soap and I love this in there three wick candle too!" in 1 review
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
Every time hand soaps go on sale at B&BW I load up on Peach Bellini. This soap sells out fast!!!! It smells good enough to eat, just like juicy peaches! It's one of B&BW's most popular scents and for good reason!!! Can't get enough of this soap!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Brittany N.
Dayton, OH
this is the only hand soap I use. I have super sensitive skin and normally breakout when I use normal hand soap. I dont know what it is but I have no problems with it. it comes in many scents but it is a bit more than I would like to pay. But Bath and body always have coupons and sales to stock up with
Jill M.
I don't love the peach bellini fragrance, but their gentle foaming hand soaps are nice. One thing that I think they could improve upon would be that these foaming hand soaps are pretty drying on your hands! I prefer their deep cleansing hand soaps over the foaming ones.
Martin R.
Fresno, CA
Smells great, worth all the hype! But tons of this sent, lasts a long time and smells amazing. I recommend this for everyone and is easy to use. I use this very very often and still can smell it all day long and leaves your hands feeling so so so soft,
Kristen D.
My mother bought me some of this soap for Christmas and I love it! It reminds me of the bath and body works foaming soaps. I think my mom ordered it offline. I will definitely be buying this in the future!
Jessica J.
I love bath and body works soaps! I have them in every bathroom and in my kitchen. There are so many scents to choose from that I always have a variety, and I keep them in the wire holders sold by bath and body works to make them look clean and professional. Peach Bellini is one of my favorite scents for soap and is usually in my bathroom. LOVE this product!
Sarah H.
These are decent soaps, but I do think they are overpriced unless you can get them on sale. I wait and stock up twice a year, and then the price is closer to what you can find at the regular store. They are very light and cleanse well and usually smell great!
Ashley A.
Smells amazing and I love bath and body hand soaps. I like that its liquid in the bottle and comes out in foam form. All their smells are amazing and they usually have the great deals on buying 3 or more. Don't forget the have a sick to test the smells :)
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
I have a bath and body works foam soap by every sink in my house! Lol I love just about all their scents and they make me so happy! This scent in particular although it's not my favorite it's very enjoyable and coincidently my mothers favorite!
Cheyenne H.
san bernardino, california
Whats your fav scent ???????????
Stacy M.
What brand product is this ever advertising?