Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Sammie L.

BY ANTI-BACTERIAL

Soft bursts of lightweight foam gently wash away dirt and germs, while leaving skin soft and lightly scented with a mouthwatering blend of juicy peach, white apricot and fresh mango. see more...

Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
  • "I get this every time I buy soap and I love this in there three wick candle too!" in 1 review
  • "One trick to make it last longer is dilute half the bottle of soap with water." in 1 review
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every time hand soaps go on sale at B&BW I load up on Peach Bellini. This soap sells out fast!!!! It smells good enough to eat, just like juicy peaches! It's one of B&BW's most popular scents and for good reason!!! Can't get enough of this soap!
Brittany N.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is the only hand soap I use. I have super sensitive skin and normally breakout when I use normal hand soap. I dont know what it is but I have no problems with it. it comes in many scents but it is a bit more than I would like to pay. But Bath and body always have coupons and sales to stock up with
Kristen D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mother bought me some of this soap for Christmas and I love it! It reminds me of the bath and body works foaming soaps. I think my mom ordered it offline. I will definitely be buying this in the future!
Jill M.
I don't love the peach bellini fragrance, but their gentle foaming hand soaps are nice. One thing that I think they could improve upon would be that these foaming hand soaps are pretty drying on your hands! I prefer their deep cleansing hand soaps over the foaming ones.
Martin R.
Fresno, CA
Smells great, worth all the hype! But tons of this sent, lasts a long time and smells amazing. I recommend this for everyone and is easy to use. I use this very very often and still can smell it all day long and leaves your hands feeling so so so soft,
Sarah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are decent soaps, but I do think they are overpriced unless you can get them on sale. I wait and stock up twice a year, and then the price is closer to what you can find at the regular store. They are very light and cleanse well and usually smell great!
Juliana O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in a different scent but I really enjoy it. the scent lingers on your skin, it truly is nice and gentle and doesn't make my hands feel too dry like most soaps.
Christie T.
I love bath and body works foaming hand soaps! They have many different scents to choose from, The adults in my house love them as well as my kids! I keep one in the kitchen , usually a lemon scented one and one in the bathroom.
Yessi H.
Hewitt, TX
This foaming hand soap is amazing. And the smell actually last long. I take half of it out and fill the rest with water it doesn't make a difference it still smells good and it still pumps like soap. I would recommend.
Gabrielle F.
This soap cleans my hands well and leaves behind a lovely scent. The only thing I do not like about this soap is the ways that it dries out my hands (using lotion after this soap is a must because it is not moisturizing).
Stacy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What brand product is this ever advertising?
Cheyenne H.
san bernardino, california
Whats your fav scent ???????????