BY ANTI-BACTERIAL

Soft bursts of lightweight foam gently wash away dirt and germs, while leaving skin soft and lightly scented with delicate pink petals sprinkled in a field of violets. see more...

Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
  • "This soap lasts a long time because it takes very little soap to produce a lot of foam." in 1 review
  • "(And smell great too!)" in 1 review
  • "They always smell amazing and the scent stays with you after you're done washing." in 1 review
  • "The soap leaves your hands feeling just as amazing!" in 1 review
  • "Sweet pea is one of my absolute favorites next to japanese blossom <3 I absolutely love this soap from bath and body works :)" in 1 review
Hanna W.
Portland, OR
Definitely one of my favorite soaps for our bathroom. It leaves you with a great clean feeling, smells great, and a little bit goes a long way. You can fin dit at target and similar products at bath and body works I believe. I would definitely by it again.
Shelby G.
Birmingham, AL
The quality of this soap feels great. It is nice and thick. Makes your hands feel completely clean after washing. (And smell great too!)
Heather P.
One of my favorites! Smells soooo amazing! The soap leaves your hands feeling just as amazing!
Maria F.
Ocoee, FL
By far some of the best soaps. This one has an amazing smell for anyone. Unlike other foaming soaps one pump is great enough to work a good lather
Katrina L.
I love Bath and Body works soap. They always smell amazing and the scent stays with you after you're done washing. I don't use any other hand soap and I'm confident that it's anti-bacterial.
Shannette M.
Catoosa, OK
This has a great smell that isn't to strong. It is also very fun for the kids.
Miranda T.
Sistersville, WV
Any hand soap from bath and body work is great. I love the scent sweet pea from bath and body works. If you are looking for any soap to use this is definitely the product to go for.
Shaby F.
Calabasas, CA
I keep a bottle of foaming hand soap in every bathroom of my house. Love washing my hands with this soap because it leaves me feeling clean and smelling good! My only complaint is that my hands feel dry after but it's nothing some lotion can't fix!
This product lasts a really long time! I like the Sweet Pea scent but it is not strong enough in the soap. Can also leave your hands dry sometimes. I recommend using the matching lotion after!
Amanda E.
This product lasts a long time and is worth the money. i love the scents to choose from too!