BY ANTI-BACTERIAL

Soft bursts of lightweight foam gently wash away dirt and germs, while leaving skin soft and lightly scented with delicate pink petals sprinkled in a field of violets. see more...

Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
  • "This soap lasts a long time because it takes very little soap to produce a lot of foam." in 1 review
  • "(And smell great too!)" in 1 review
  • "They always smell amazing and the scent stays with you after you're done washing." in 1 review
  • "The soap leaves your hands feeling just as amazing!" in 1 review
  • "Sweet pea is one of my absolute favorites next to japanese blossom <3 I absolutely love this soap from bath and body works :)" in 1 review
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Wahiawa , HI
I would never get tired of the fragrance if this product, leaves my hands very clean and fresh. I use this product every single day, and I love that it last for a good amount of time. I got at the bath and body works store. I've been using it for a while I would keep buying.
Hanna W.
Hanna W.
Carlsbad, CA
Definitely one of my favorite soaps for our bathroom. It leaves you with a great clean feeling, smells great, and a little bit goes a long way. You can fin dit at target and similar products at bath and body works I believe. I would definitely by it again.
Hayley O.
Hayley O.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I currently have this hand soap in my bathroom. I love it! It is foam so it is easy to use and it smells so good! I love bath and body soaps the best for hand soap. They are the only kind I buy. This scent is very girly and pretty. It's perfect or spring or summer! I love the color and the packaging as well!
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Berwyn, IL
Sweet pea is one of my top favorite scents from bath and body works. Smells delicious and scent stays on much longer. This anti-bacterial hand soap is just amazing love that it is foam.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Lowville, NY
I love the foaming soaps. its gentle enough to use multiple times a day, and doesn't dry my hands out. i love the scents also. My daughter loves to wash her hands with these.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Champaign, IL
This soap has a nice scent and well made bottle that doesn't get dried up. The soap is too drying in the skin, though.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
Light floral scent, nice foam, leaves my hands very sOft and smelling great!
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Birmingham, AL
The quality of this soap feels great. It is nice and thick. Makes your hands feel completely clean after washing. (And smell great too!)
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Missoula, MT
Hayley J.
Hayley J.
This has a great lasting scent, but is a bit drying; you may need extra hand cream following use.