BY ANTI-BACTERIAL

Soft bursts of lightweight foam gently wash away dirt and germs, while leaving skin soft and lightly scented with delicate pink petals sprinkled in a field of violets. see more...

• "The soap leaves your hands feeling just as amazing!" in 1 review
  • "They always smell amazing and the scent stays with you after you're done washing." in 1 review
  • "(And smell great too!)" in 1 review
  • "Sweet pea is one of my absolute favorites next to japanese blossom <3 I absolutely love this soap from bath and body works :)" in 1 review
  • "This soap lasts a long time because it takes very little soap to produce a lot of foam." in 1 review
Hanna W.
Portland, OR
Definitely one of my favorite soaps for our bathroom. It leaves you with a great clean feeling, smells great, and a little bit goes a long way. You can fin dit at target and similar products at bath and body works I believe. I would definitely by it again.
Veronica C.
Wahiawa, HI
I would never get tired of the fragrance if this product, leaves my hands very clean and fresh. I use this product every single day, and I love that it last for a good amount of time. I got at the bath and body works store. I've been using it for a while I would keep buying.
Hayley O.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I currently have this hand soap in my bathroom. I love it! It is foam so it is easy to use and it smells so good! I love bath and body soaps the best for hand soap. They are the only kind I buy. This scent is very girly and pretty. It's perfect or spring or summer! I love the color and the packaging as well!
Shaby F.
Calabasas, CA
I keep a bottle of foaming hand soap in every bathroom of my house. Love washing my hands with this soap because it leaves me feeling clean and smelling good! My only complaint is that my hands feel dry after but it's nothing some lotion can't fix!
Katie R.
Frederick, MD
I love this soap and have it next to every sink in the house. The various fragrances are great to swap out throughout the year. Have noticed that since my little guy can operate the bottle himself we have been going through it quickly though. 😄
Natalie R.
Berwyn, IL
Sweet pea is one of my top favorite scents from bath and body works. Smells delicious and scent stays on much longer. This anti-bacterial hand soap is just amazing love that it is foam.
Miranda T.
Sistersville, WV
Any hand soap from bath and body work is great. I love the scent sweet pea from bath and body works. If you are looking for any soap to use this is definitely the product to go for.
Ashley M.
Lowville, NY
I love the foaming soaps. its gentle enough to use multiple times a day, and doesn't dry my hands out. i love the scents also. My daughter loves to wash her hands with these.
This product lasts a really long time! I like the Sweet Pea scent but it is not strong enough in the soap. Can also leave your hands dry sometimes. I recommend using the matching lotion after!
Katrina L.
I love Bath and Body works soap. They always smell amazing and the scent stays with you after you're done washing. I don't use any other hand soap and I'm confident that it's anti-bacterial.