Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Megan P.Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Tiffany M.

BY ANTI-BACTERIAL

Soft bursts of lightweight foam gently wash away dirt and germs, while leaving skin soft and lightly scented with an exotic blend of fresh pineapple and casaba melon. see more...

Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
  • "Cleans your hands really well to and your hands smell amazing all day" in 1 review
  • "This scent will take you on a mini vacation every time I use it." in 1 review
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.
Ally k.
Berwyn, IL
How can you not love bath and body works products?! They smell amazing and they get the job done! The best is when they have their sales but I would still buy their products anyway. They smell delicious and I always have some in my house! Especially the soaps!
duda f.
Sterling Hts, MI
I just bought 20 of foaming hand soaps from bath and body works... They smell great, leave you hands clean and soft.. Its like a big stress reliever, just keep your hand near your face and smell away... Love all of their products :)
Lauren B.
Lumberton , NC
I keep this delightful foaming scent at the house at all times. The foam is light and tends to not dry my skin out as much as the gel soaps, but cleans thoroughly. Plus, the scent lasts for hours on your hands!
Sophina A.
I love this soap because it reminds me of a lotion that I once had. The scent lasts all day and my hands always feel super soft after using it. I have a few of the different scents in this brand.
Ashleigh K.
Delaware, OH
This scent will take you on a mini vacation every time I use it. I love keeping in around the house during the summer. The foam is so soft & gentle. This soap does dry out my skin though.
Samantha D.
Warrensburg, MO
I love the foaming soaps from bath and body works! This one isn't my favorite scent, but it's still nice and fresh :) It's very much a summery springtime kind of scent.
Emily B.
Bellingham , WA
I love using this hand soap in this and almost any scent. It cleans very effectively without drying out my hands. The foaming pump makes the soap last well beyond what a normal gel pump does.
Susan A.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my favorite scent that Bath and Body Works makes, it smells like summertime to me. The foaming soap is really gentle but cleans wells and it doesn't dry out your hands.
Marissa J.
San diego , CA
No matter the season I always love this scent for hand wash. (also have this as a hand lotion) Smells very tropical. Obsessed with anything coconut scented!
Sarah Z.
Does it dry your hands out?