BY ANTI-BACTERIAL

Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft, smooth and lightly scented. see more...

• How long does this last using it regularly?1 Answers
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I love this foaming soap! It smells clean, fresh, and refreshing. It is also very effective. And, it’s affordable. I definitely recommend this product to anyone needing a nice hand soap.
Stacy M.
This is my favorite hand soap. I love the foaming action, as I never have to worry about a lack of lather, like with some hand soaps. It's not drying and leaves your hands smelling amazing. There's a wide variety of scents to choose from so pick your favorite!
Amanda F.
Louisville , KY
Love the smells of almost everyone they have in store. I love that a half of a pump is enough to wash your hands. It lasts me about 2 months then normal hand soak you buy in store.
Annie H.
Boaz, AL
Absolutely, 100% in love with this soap! I love that it foams because my kids love the foaming too. This is my favorite scent because it's light, not super flowery, and reminds me of my Grandmother, although I'm not entirely sure why. For anyone who suffers from Chronic Migraines with loud scents and smells as triggers, this scent is light enough you should be able to wear it. This is my favorite scent and my go-to scent at Bath and Body Works because I love it and it doesn't trigger migraines!
Elizabeth E.
Love Bath & Body Works! They put the hand soaps on sale frequently. Even sent a coupon for a free candle plus 20%off entire purchase! The scents are clean, fresh and heavenly! Plus they do not dry out my hands.
Stephanie M.
Kernersville, NC
The scent Sea Island Cotton is our families favorite. It is a clean smell without being overpowering. Priced right and always a quality product. We love the foam instead of liquid soap. I would highly recommend the foaming soaps from Bath & Body Works!
Marilyn L.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Love these soaps from bath and body works. They smell great and you can usually get them in a bundled price like 4 for $18 or 6 for $25. They also look really nice on the countertop.
Madison G.
Warminster, PA
This line of soaps is fantastic. I have to sea island cotton one and it's such a soothing scent. It's gentle on the hands and comes in many other varieties
Laney S.
Salem, OR
Love, love this soap! I buy a bunch of them at the semi-annual sale to last me all year. You can't beat the awesome smell and deep clean.
Marla P.
In love with the smell and feel! Gentle and non oily. I prefer this to dollar store brands, just not as effective or quality
Sophia H.
How long does this last using it regularly?