BY ANTI-BACTERIAL

This powerful germ-killing hand soap is enriched with an exclusive moisturizing blend to help hydrate and soften skin as powerful ingredients leave dirty hands clean and lightly scented with the pure and refreshing scent of ocean drenched flowers inspired by a beautiful world underwater. see more...

• "The soap lasts a long time and comes out easy." in 1 review
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.
Jenny R.
Guntown, MS
I love this soap especially in this smell! Aqua blossom doesn't smell too girly for my husband to use it (I think...) and it leaves my hands smelling nice and clean! I love all the other fragrances too.. this is my favorite soap around!
Heather P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Smells great! I use this scent in the summer. The soap lasts a long time and comes out easy. The smell isn't too strong, either. It always leaves my hands nice and soft after, too!
Natalie Y.
Longmont, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What a great scent. The Aqua blossom is light and clean smelling. Perfect for a bathroom soap. And just like all of bath and body works products it's wonderful and effective.
Xochilt V.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Great hand soap. I love how this one doesn't dry up your skin. Usually my skin dries up badly after washing my hands, but not by using this hand soap. Smell is also great.
Emily B.
Mc Clure, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This hand soap makes your hands feel very clean. The antibacterial beads in the soap add the extra comfort of disinfecting whe washing your hands.
Deicy A.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love the formulation of this soap! I have yet to try another soap that makes my hand feel as clean and moisturized as this one does.
Larissa M.
Crosby, TX
This soap smells amazing , Not only does it make my hands super soft the smell on my hands last forever. I recommend this product to everyone !
Stephanie M.
Bismarck, ND
This hand soap really makes your hands feel clean, and soft, I also love the small exfoliates added in the soap. I love the smell also!
Kailey H.
Libert, KY
The absolute only soap that someone will find in my bathroom! I love the smell and it makes my hands feel super clean and smooth!