Anti-bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap

by Anti-bacterial

This powerful germ-killing hand soap is enriched with an exclusive moisturizing blend to help hydrate and soften skin as powerful ingredients leave dirty hands clean and lightly scented with the pure and refreshing scent of ocean drenched flowers inspired by a beautiful world underwater.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Anti-bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap!
Product Highlights
The soap lasts a long time and comes out easy.in reviews
Attalla, AL
1,074 reviews
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.
Crosby, TX
This soap smells amazing , Not only does it make my hands super soft the smell on my hands last forever. I recommend this product to everyone !
Hempstead, TX
Love bath and body work products i love the smell and it leaves my hands really smooth i just love it.
Mc Clure, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This hand soap makes your hands feel very clean. The antibacterial beads in the soap add the extra comfort of disinfecting whe washing your hands.
Bismarck, ND
This hand soap really makes your hands feel clean, and soft, I also love the small exfoliates added in the soap. I love the smell also!
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love the formulation of this soap! I have yet to try another soap that makes my hand feel as clean and moisturized as this one does.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love bath and body works hand soaps. They are the only ones at my kitchen and bathroom sinks.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Great hand soap. I love how this one doesn't dry up your skin. Usually my skin dries up badly after washing my hands, but not by using this hand soap. Smell is also great.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Smells great! I use this scent in the summer. The soap lasts a long time and comes out easy. The smell isn't too strong, either. It always leaves my hands nice and soft after, too!
I am totally addicted to this hand soap. I have them in every bathroom. This scent is refreshing.

Looking for your answer?