BY ANTI-BACTERIAL

This powerful germ-killing hand soap is enriched with an exclusive moisturizing blend to help hydrate and soften skin as powerful ingredients leave dirty hands clean and lightly scented with the pure and refreshing scent of ocean drenched flowers inspired by a beautiful world underwater. see more...

• "The soap lasts a long time and comes out easy." in 1 review
Larissa M.
Larissa M.
Crosby, TX
This soap smells amazing , Not only does it make my hands super soft the smell on my hands last forever. I recommend this product to everyone !
Ana E.
Ana E.
N Miami Beach, FL
I love this soap especially in this smell! Aqua blossom doesn't smell too girly for my husband to use it (I think...) and it leaves my hands smelling nice and clean! I love all the other fragrances too.. this is my favorite soap around! mmmmmmm
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
Wellness Guru Expert
I loved the smell of this soap. It has a lot of bubbles to it and its anti bacterial
Xochilt V.
Xochilt V.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Great hand soap. I love how this one doesn't dry up your skin. Usually my skin dries up badly after washing my hands, but not by using this hand soap. Smell is also great.
Mariangely F.
Mariangely F.
Bath& Body Works does it again with the wonderful scents. Leaves hands clean while smelling fresh!
Lori S.
Lori S.
Bath and body has done it again! Very moisturizing. Not too strong of a scent, but smells fresh.
Natalie Y.
Natalie Y.
Longmont , CO
Wellness Guru Expert
What a great scent. The Aqua blossom is light and clean smelling. Perfect for a bathroom soap. And just like all of bath and body works products it's wonderful and effective.
Ritika B.
Ritika B.
I love the bath and body soaps especially when they have great deals. The soap is refreshing and the smell lasts a while!
Heather P.
Heather P.
Smells great! I use this scent in the summer. The soap lasts a long time and comes out easy. The smell isn't too strong, either. It always leaves my hands nice and soft after, too!
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Cleburne, TX
Absolutely love this product. Leaves hands clean and fresh. Smells great too. Great value!