Anti-bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap uploaded by Samantha P.

BY ANTI-BACTERIAL

This powerful germ-killing hand soap is enriched with an exclusive moisturizing blend to help hydrate and soften skin as powerful ingredients leave dirty hands clean and lightly scented with the clean, light fragrance of cool water flowing through a field of fresh flowers. see more...

• Wait, have they brought the water scents back?!1 Answers
  • Do you like when BBW gives names to their scents that don...1 Answers
  • Is it any good...heard quite a few things about this?1 Answers
Mary C.
West Bend, WI
I always have either these or the foaming hand soaps in my house. My hubby, who gets very dirty at work, claims that this is the only hand soap that gets his hands clean! I have this clean scent, along with more citris type scents in my home at all times!
Rachel D.
78240
Wonderful and refreshing scent! Great scent for a hand soap. I do prefer the foaming hand soaps over these though. These tend to dry out your hands compared to the foaming ones.
Samantha P.
I love this hand soap! It is very refreshing and smoothing. I keep restocking it because the smell is absolutely lovely. A great product that I highly recommend.
catherine p.
Bath and body works has the best scents i love not only the soap but the sanitizers lip glosses lotions body sprays candles and air scent sprays to spray in like the living room when guest are coming
Katie S.
Mckinney, TX
I'm addicted to many B&BW soaps, but this is one that my husband also likes the scent on. Most of them he says are too girly. This is fresh, clean and doesn't dry your hands out after washing.
Sarah D.
SILVERTON, OR
Good gender neutral sent that leaves a clean smell. Perfect for powder rooms. Love the way this soap cleans without drying out like others can do.
Laura G.
Duluth, MN
This soap smells so good and really does leave your hands feeling not only clean but soft too! It also makes my bathroom smell great when I use it!
Ana N.
Love the smell , simple and clean, love the exfoliating beads in this too, not abrasive, enough to leave your hands feeling squeaky clean.
Stephene B.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
This is a fabulous scent! I love that it smells so clean! Even my boyfriend likes it because it is not that girly! I definitely recommend!!
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
This scent is not over bearing and leaves your hands smelling clean and feeling great.it also leaves your room smelling nice too.
Dena T.
Lilburn, GA
Wait, have they brought the water scents back?!
Christina B.
Is it any good...heard quite a few things about this?
Elana K.
Do you like when BBW gives names to their scents that don't have anything to do with fragrance? lol. What does dancing water smell like?