Anti-bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap

by Anti-bacterial

This powerful germ-killing hand soap is enriched with an exclusive moisturizing blend to help hydrate and soften skin as powerful ingredients leave dirty hands clean and lightly scented with the clean, light fragrance of cool water flowing through a field of fresh flowers.

Wait, have they brought the water scents back?!
Do you like when BBW gives names to their scents that don't have anything to do with fragrance? lol. What does dancing water smell like?
Is it any good...heard quite a few things about this?
Start your review of Anti-bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap!
How would you rate this product?
Mary C.
West Bend, WI
I always have either these or the foaming hand soaps in my house. My hubby, who gets very dirty at work, claims that this is the only hand soap that gets his hands clean! I have this clean scent, along with more citris type scents in my home at all times!
Samantha P.
Anti-bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap uploaded by Samantha P.
I love this hand soap! It is very refreshing and smoothing. I keep restocking it because the smell is absolutely lovely. A great product that I highly recommend.
Rachel D.
San Antonio, TX
Wonderful and refreshing scent! Great scent for a hand soap. I do prefer the foaming hand soaps over these though. These tend to dry out your hands compared to the foaming ones.
Ana N.
Love the smell , simple and clean, love the exfoliating beads in this too, not abrasive, enough to leave your hands feeling squeaky clean.
Sarah D.
Silverton, OR
Good gender neutral sent that leaves a clean smell. Perfect for powder rooms. Love the way this soap cleans without drying out like others can do.
Amanda W.
Sayreville, NJ
Love it! It smells so nice, fresh and clean! It's not all that expensive either depending on when you buy it.
Kate R.
Love the smell and it is fresh and clean. Great for a men's bathroom or even for kids.
Makenna L.
Huntington Beach
Smells very nice and keeps hands feeling soft and clean. Antibacterial is the best and only soap people should be using to wash their hands so it helps when they make a product that also helps you maintain a clean smelling set of hands!
Stacie S.
League city, TX
I love bath and body works! Their soaps were so well. I always feel like my hands are clean and the smell is amazing.
Katie S.
Mckinney, TX
I'm addicted to many B&BW soaps, but this is one that my husband also likes the scent on. Most of them he says are too girly. This is fresh, clean and doesn't dry your hands out after washing.