BY ANTI-BACTERIAL

This powerful germ-killing hand soap is enriched with an exclusive moisturizing blend to help hydrate and soften skin as powerful ingredients leave dirty hands clean and lightly scented with the clean fragrance of pure white cotton as it flows in fresh ocean air. see more...

• "They smell great and this is no exception!" in 1 review
Christine A.
This is my favorite type of hand soap to use. With a 5 month old, you can bet clean hands is a must for me. I love how clean they feel after washing with this soap. On its own it's pricey but I usually wait for a deal at the store get a bunch at once. Would recommend!
Melissa C.
Danbury, CT
Bath and body works has my favorite hand soaps. i like the anti-bacterial with bubbles better than the foam because i feel like it cleans better. this scent in particular is long lasting and smells like beach laundry
Suneidy L.
Bowie, MD
I love BBW hand soaps. I always stock up on them.when they run sales. They smell great and this is no exception! It smells fresh and leave hands clean and soft!
Destinie M.
Love the smell of these! My hands feel very clean after using this, and the sent it long lasting! I have to wash my hands constantly working with food, and this never dries my handsm out.
Kelsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Really great, clean scent for a kitchen or guest bathroom. It's not overly strong, which is nice, but it also leaves your hands feeling soft. A-plus all around.
Juliana B.
Bridgeton, NJ
Love this product! You feel like you actually cleaned your hands and smells wonderful. Plenty of sents as well so you can find the perfect one for you.
Nancy M.
Nice scent especially for gifting. The formula is fantastic and thick. The best hand soap on the market! Love all Bath and Body Works products.
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
My mother is more a fan of this than I am but I enjoy the smell and I mean it lathers up really well so I suppose it's doing it's job.
April F.
Warren, OH
I love b&bw's antibacterial hand soaps. Can't get enough! Sea island cotton is a great light scent. One of my favorites.
Grace X.
This soap smells like strong industrial laundry detergent to me. Not a fan. It seems more drying than other soaps too.