Anti-bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap

by Anti-bacterial

Our ever-popular germ-killing hand soap is blended with exfoliating microspheres and cleansing bamboo extract to leave skin feeling smooth, soft and lightly scented with delicate pink petals sprinkled in a field of violets.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Anti-bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap!
How would you rate this product?
Marcie M.
Boaz, AL
1,061 reviews
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Anti-bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
Hannah P.
Dunn, NC
My absolute favorite antibacterial soap on the market, can't go wrong when purchasing this product! This product not only kills germs with one use but it holds its scent for a very long time. It is very affordable and I would recommend it to anyone!
Madeleine Q.
this anti-bacterial is amazing, i have the travel size version and it is always in my purse is very easy to use have a great smell and it totally meet my expectations, I use it every day for me and for my niece who also love it im thinking about getting one for her this xmas
Cassandra R.
West Chester, PA
I love this soap! We always purchase these soaps from Bath & Body Works. They always smell lovely. My only complaint is that my hands feel a bit dry after using it several times a day, so I find myself moisturizing my hands. However, it is a great value, and the sweet pea scent is one of my favorites.
Brooke M.
Parkersburg, WV
Pretty great hand soap! and it smells amazing! does a great job cleaning and definitely met my expectations, we use this hand soap everyday in our house we got from bath and body works. you are sure to find your favorite scent and it will become a new favorite for you too.
Stephanie W.
Bozeman, MT
Terrific product and a staple within my home. Germs are just a part of life. As a parent of two children, I am all too familiar with colds and flu bugs...germs and dirt. But, I don't worry as long as I have the this product on hand. It smells amazing and it works well. The price point is low enough that I never worry if the kids use too much. I highly recommend this product!
ciara V.
Mesa, AZ
I absolutely love this scent! I alway's make sure to match every scent including handsoap! I bought my sis this scent of lotion, body gel, perfume and handsoap
Syrie C.
Fairfield, OH
I like this hand soap. It works well, smells pretty good and leaves hands soft.
I like this hand soap. It works well, smells pretty good and leaves hands soft.
Olivia S.
Pelham, GA
I usually don't like hand soaps, but this Sweet Pea hand soap from Bath & Body Works is an exception! Not only does this keep my hands smelling good and does the job in cleaning them, but the smell reminds me of meadows during the springtime. I absolutely love this hand soap!!!
Ashley S.
Palmetto Bay, FL
LOVE this soap! It smells so good and is so soft. It makes your hands feel like heaven and it has an amazing, light smell.

Looking for your answer?