BY ANTI-BACTERIAL

Buy Bath Body Works Hand Soaps Hand Scrubs - Bath Body Works Twisted Peppermint 8.75 oz Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap see more...

Jessica M.
Everett, WA
One of my favorite Christmas scents! Never buy bath and body works full price. EVERYTHING is constantly rotating on sale. I buy all my hand soap and scent plug ins from here for a great price.
Abigail L.
St. Louis
One of my favorite soaps! I love the peppermint smell! I usually use this a few times a month, I switch out my soaps a lot to preserve the best scents!
This soap is very gentle and very cleansing. I am so satisfied! My hands are always left feeling soft and smooth, and the smell of peppermint is a big plus.
I got this on sale for around 2.50 at Bath and Body Works. Great purchase, great deal! I always love their sales.
I recommend to anyone who loves peppermint!
Kirsten V.
St Petersburg, FL
I'm honestly upset any year that I don't get twisted peppermint anything from bath and body for Christmas. It's the best smell they have all year long, and the peppermint leaves your skin feeling cool, yet super clean. If you like a peppermint-vanilla smell I'd say definitely give it a try.
Alisha B.
Spokane, WA
This is by far my absolute new favorite scent from B&BW! It smells absolutely amazing! I used some of the soap when I was visiting family and they said since I liked it so much I could take it home. It's not for everyone, they didn't care for it. I am buying this from now on!
Jennifer P.
Franklin, IN
This is my absolutely most requested holiday gift when anyone asks me what I want for Christmas! I love this scent and hate that I can only get it around the holidays but my favorite is the soap! I stick up and use it all year round!
beth C.
It smells so good and it washed my hands so good I love it and smells like peppermint and it foams really nice. I think you could buy something cheaper at Walmart but it's not something that smells really nice go to Bath and Bodyworks.
Dacy D.
I love bath and body works soap! This is my absolute favorite. I tend to buy a lot at once, so I can use it year round. The foaming soap feels is obviously feels smoothr, but I like the micro beads in this. The smell is this light peppermint with a hint of vanilla. Perfect for Christmas time.
Jessica E.
Alexandria, VA
Bath and Body Works is my go-to-spot for any kind of soap or scented wall plus. Also it's my favorite place to get gifts for the ladies in my life! They're foaming soap always feel so smooth and smells so good, so I couldn't pass up this Holiday Tradition scent. It's so cute, I didn't even want to hide it away in my soap dispenser!
Ashley D.
Antioch, CA
Twisted peppermint the the best smell ever. I swear after I first used it I couldn't stop smelling my hands. I wash my hand a lot during the day and Bath & Body Works is the only soap that does not dry my skin out.
Stephanie G.
This scent is absolutely incredible and it really makes you feel like peppermint when you wash your hands. It's perfect for the holidays and a great gift to give to others. I repurchase this scent every year