BY ANTI-BACTERIAL

Buy Bath Body Works Hand Soaps Hand Scrubs - Bath Body Works Twisted Peppermint 8.75 oz Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap see more...

Dacy D.
I love bath and body works soap! This is my absolute favorite. I tend to buy a lot at once, so I can use it year round. The foaming soap feels is obviously feels smoothr, but I like the micro beads in this. The smell is this light peppermint with a hint of vanilla. Perfect for Christmas time.
Ashley D.
Antioch, CA
Twisted peppermint the the best smell ever. I swear after I first used it I couldn't stop smelling my hands. I wash my hand a lot during the day and Bath & Body Works is the only soap that does not dry my skin out.
Jessica S.
Flint, MI
Love bath and body works products. They all smell very nice. But this particular type of soap with the little beads i hate. If you like a gritty soap then you may like it. Its very rough on the skin.
Sarah B.
Hayden, AL
Smells exactly like peppermint but the scent is very strong-- almost too strong for my taste. Received this as a gift and used it all but probably won't purchase the scent on my own.
Jessica M.
Everett, WA
One of my favorite Christmas scents! Never buy bath and body works full price. EVERYTHING is constantly rotating on sale. I buy all my hand soap and scent plug ins from here for a great price.
Abigail L.
St. Louis
One of my favorite soaps! I love the peppermint smell! I usually use this a few times a month, I switch out my soaps a lot to preserve the best scents!
This soap is very gentle and very cleansing. I am so satisfied! My hands are always left feeling soft and smooth, and the smell of peppermint is a big plus.
I got this on sale for around 2.50 at Bath and Body Works. Great purchase, great deal! I always love their sales.
I recommend to anyone who loves peppermint!
beth C.
Lakeville, MN
It smells so good and it washed my hands so good I love it and smells like peppermint and it foams really nice. I think you could buy something cheaper at Walmart but it's not something that smells really nice go to Bath and Bodyworks.
Jessica E.
Alexandria, VA
Bath and Body Works is my go-to-spot for any kind of soap or scented wall plus. Also it's my favorite place to get gifts for the ladies in my life! They're foaming soap always feel so smooth and smells so good, so I couldn't pass up this Holiday Tradition scent. It's so cute, I didn't even want to hide it away in my soap dispenser!
Olivia A.
I love the holiday bath and body works hand sanitizer and is great for your locker i love it so much omfh love it
Maggie L.
Clarks summit, Pa
I love the twisted peppermint smell. I use the anti- bacterial sanitizer at work. I love using it throughout the day.