Anti-Aging Night Cream

My Day and Night Neck Cream is a luxurious, non-greasy formula created for the problem neck/upper chest area. Aloe Vera, Natural Oils, Vitamin C Esters and Organic Fruit Extracts are blended for maximum hydration. Specially formulated for mature skin. 4 oz

Web ID: 163163

Iss it good product ?
Start your review of Anti-Aging Night Cream!
eirini T.
Freehold, NJ
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Love .. I use this every night . It’s luxurious and super rich, smells divine. Little goes such a long way. It’s expensive but for this brand it’s actually not too bad. It’s just the right amount of moisture and hydration. This is my secret weapon!
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
This stuff is expensive!!! But it really works great!! Super moisturizing and luxurious feeling on the skin. Definitely a splurge but so worth it!
joell P.
This product is the perfect night cream it targets line racing protect your skin hydrating imbalance and it softens
Sonia M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love La Prairie and feel like it’s the best high end skin products I have ever used. While my favorite is their White Caviar Illuminating Face and Eye Cream, the Anti-Aging Night Cream is a close second favorite. It is gently and creamy and feels great on the skin. The price point is also not as expensive as some of the line’s other creams so this is a great place to start especially if fine lines and aging is beginning to be your concern.
toast H.
Sacramento
I am a big fan of La Praire! This night cream does fantastic job at keeping my face hydrated whenever I fly. My skin tends to get super irritated on the flight because of the dry air and this moisturizer just saves my skin every time. I also use it nightly and I notice a huge difference in my skin’s complexion and overall health.
Gillian A.
Franklin Lks, NJ
I use this entire skin care line and this is my final step before going to bed. I especially love how soft my skin feels in the am!
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
1,209 reviews
Insanely expensive but the results definitely make this purchase worthwhile. It has a very strong scent that I'm not crazy about but it's not bothersome, nor intolerable. This product does exactly what it says for skin and I couldn't be happier having this in my skincare arsenal.
Lare'va L.
Palatka, FL
Great moisturizer for nigt treatments. I never have to worry how my skin is going to look after using this. Gentle for all skins. Worth the price.
Martha O.
Las Vegas , NV
It’s smacking amazing. My mom and I love it. A little too much perfume in it but it’s a good product x
Pebbles L.
Sacramento
Very expensive cream... BUT very effective. I have oily acne prone skin and this works like a miracle... I will repurchase again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...