BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMurad
Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 30 PA+++

Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 30 PA+++

What it is:An ultra-light, fast-absorbing moisturizer that hydrates while reducing the early sings of aging for a clearer, more youthful-looking complexion. What it is formulated to do:This lightweight, quick-absorbing moisturizer targets acne and aging in one step. Developed for adult acne-prone skin, it’s designed with an Oil Control Complex®: to help keep pores clear, and contains the highest level of UVA protection PA+++ for ultimate sun protection. It’s formulated with MuraSol, an advanced level of sun damage defense that helps to preserve a glowing, youthful-looking complexion. Enriched with a proprietary blend of powerful antioxidants that defends against UV damage, this moisturizer is infused with a kombucha collagen defense—derived from a nutrient-rich black tea ferment—which reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens What else you need to know:This product is dermatologist-tested, gluten-free, not tested on animals, and noncomedogenic.

Should I be buying this? Is it really hydrating and moisturizing enough?
I've been looking for a high quality daily anti aging moisturizer/serum with sunblock in it. I've tried Clarins and Roc and a couple others without seeing great results. Does anyone know if this Murad works good for them? Or what other brand of anti aging moisturizers are your favorites??
Start your review of Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 30 PA+++!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Light enough for oily/dry combination skin but moisturizing enough for winter months. Great for a woman in her mid twenties and older concerned with aging skin or preventing this but whom may also suffer from occasional breakouts!in reviews
...my skin but leaves it so soft and it's so gentle on my skin as I have sensitive skin in reviews
...soft and doesn't irritate it at all. Highly recommended for sensitive, dry skin! in reviews
Mary S.
Philadelphia, PA
Heard so many people rave about this particular product that I needed to try it out on my own. But the price is ridiculous however with sephora sale I was able to grab it for a little cheaper, it is nice so far will keep testing it out to see how it turns out.
Amanda G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have extremely sensitive, combo sometimes dry skin currently and my skin loves this stuff! I am prone to cystic acne and this honestly does seem to help heal my breakouts quicker. Absorbs quickly and dries down, doesn’t leave me looking super greasy.
Kelsey R.
Monrovia, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is definitely a must buy. It keeps my skin moisturized AND has SPF on top of it. It also lasts a pretty long time which is a plus. Definitely would recommend!
Sharon G.
Cades, SC
Feels great when applied. Very moisturizing. Light enough for oily skin types. I would recommend this product.
Katie D.
Cleveland, OH
Obsessed with this moisturizer. Love that it has SPF in it and never caused my skin to breakout! Sinks into skin quickly and doesn’t leave an oily feeling afterward. I highly recommend!
Cam H.
Jackson, MS
It was not my favorite moisturizer. I think it did okay, I just don’t think that it was not as moisturizing as I wanted. I think that it is wonderful for those that have oily skin, but if you have dry it might not be for you. I just wanted it to not clog my pores, which it didn’t do!
Hope S.
San Diego, CA
I use this every single day. It’s great because I have blemish-prone skin and it doesn’t break me out. It has SPF so it’s great for anyone who wants to protect their skin!! It’s the only moisturizer I buy now (but it can be a little pricy).
Shiann C.
Waco, TX
Sorry not sorry...but this product sucks. It is VERY expensive. I actually only tried a sample because I didn't want to pay full price before knowing if I liked it. This product leaves your face very greasy and is super thick. Because its so greasy and thick it caused me to breakout which is not what I need from a moisturizer. Also it burned/stung my face every time I put it on. I wasn't even able to finish using my sample because I hated it so much. I do not recommend unless you want greasy, burning and acne filled skin
Rachel F.
Lancaster
This is another daily use product for me that I've used for years. I need an anti- aging moisturizer for combination skin, that won't break me out. It took years to find but this is it. Many sunscreens break me out, and because I wear makeup I need to use them before makeup application, so I really need lotion within my sunscreen. This goes on pretty light, doesn't have a scent and is long lasting. I hope it's around for years to come!
Whitney Y.
North Ridgeville
I used this product mainly for my acne and it kept my skin soft all day yet it did not make me oily. I loved this product, I bought it through my local Massage Envy. I have recommended this to many girls who fell in love with it too!