BY NONE

Jessica C.
Elizabeth, NJ
I purchased this mask and the charcoal one which I didn’t see here. For a dollar this product is amazing! Gets a little bit messy as you’re opening it, but as soon as you place it on your face it’s magical. It starts to get tingly after a little bit but it feels good!
Crystal P.
Bought it for $1. And honestly it's pretty awesome. I have sensitive skin, it didn't burn my skin or irritated it. It left it very soft, smooth and beautifully moisturized! . You definitely can't beat that price! Will I be buying again? Maybe actually!
Shawna S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I bought this and the green tea one on whim and I love it! Feels so good on myface. Will write a review on the green tea one when I try it Anti Aging Grape Seed Face Mask With Aloe Vera & Collagen
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
I bought the green tea version of this (I can’t find it on here) for $1 and am pleasantly surprised! This mask leaves my skin clear, soft, glowing, and hydrated. When I apply it at night, my skin still looks great in the morning. I really love this mask!
Kimignon W.
Longview, TX
Nothing really spectacular to share about this product. I purchased this from the Dollar Tree which it was a new product there. Made my face itch so I will not buy again
Paige M.
I went into my local dollar tree to buy some things. And ended up just getting this. And I have to say. I'm really glad I did. I'm very happy with this product. Especially for it being $1. My skin felt so soft and just revived. Highly recommend. Especially because the high quality comes with such a low price!!!
Hilary A.
Hellam,Pa
Got this at Dollar Tree for $1 was very easy to apply! I got the Green Tea, Ginseng, Collagen Rejuvenating face mask. I left it on for 15 minutes as it says on the package. Very cold when I opened it up and applied it on my face other than that I loved it!
Sara B.
Dorr
First time user of this mask. Does feel refreshing and cool while on. However it does not fit my face well, nor stay on my face. Constantly pressing back to face. But for the $1 I spent, not bad. I'll stick to my peel offs.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I bought this mask at my Dollar Tree a few weeks ago for $1.00. I just used it tonight and I like it. This is my first time trying a sheet mask. It did feel weird at first but once I got it fully on my face it was ok. It did tingle a little bit but not too much. It has a very light smell but that's it. After 15 minutes I took it off. It left my face feeling moisturized and really soft. I will be buying this mask again.
Kelly W.
Newark, OH
This mask is awesome I got it at the Dollar Tree and it blew me away I seen a difference in my face and it was moisturize and it did everything a mask was supposed to do I cannot wait to go back and get more in for a dollar 7 are you kidding me amazing if you see these in your Dollar Tree pick them up they are drenched in grape seed in whatever else they put in there it's not a dry mask cheap whatsoever it lives up to its intentions I love it
Natalie M.
Is this mask good for sensitive skin?
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
I just got this from the $.99 store do they work?
Carrie P.