Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel

by Peter Thomas Roth

What it is:A luxurious, antiaging facial cleansing gel that provides an exhilarating, peachy clean freshness to help produce a beautiful, fresh, youthful-looking complexion. What it is formulated to do:Oil-free, anti-wrinkle technology helps to rejuvenate, clarify, and brighten with glycolic acid, salicylic acid, extracts of peach, white oak bark, lemon, lime, linden, grapefruit, and arginine. An advanced deep pore resurfacing action supports natural cell turnover to help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging. It helps to effectively detoxify the pores, dissolve makeup, emulsify oil, and improve skin texture as it gently sweeps away dead skin cells and impurities that can make the complexion appear more dull. Ideal for all skin types except sensitive skin, including dry, sun damaged, normal, combination, oily, and acne prone skin, this gel produces an ultraclean, refined, and revitalized complexion. What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Phthalates Research results:In a 4-week consumer efficacy study on 25 women: - 96% agreed their skin appeared brighter - 92% agreed they appeared more youthful - 88% agreed this product delivered antiaging benefits

I Am looking for anti aging products that do not cost a fortune! I am in my mid 30s what do you use and recommend?
Does anyone have a gentler alternative to this product? I love but it’s quite strong for me during the winter when my skin is drier.
Does this contain alcohol?
Start your review of Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel!
Product Highlights
...love the softness & glow it gives my skin. I do struggle with extremely sensitive skin, and I still have breakouts, but it's improved my skin's overall texture and evened out the redness/spots! There's something to be said for the Cucumber Mask that came with this, also! Last night my skin was so irritated, itchy, and burning ... so I applied the mask, left it on for 10 minutes, and rinsed ... it soothed and cooled my skin SO much! It is now an essential in my collection. Highly recommend both products to anyone with troubled skin. in reviews
Natalie L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Peter Thomas Roth does make a note that this is for every skin type but sensitive. I do however have sensitive skin and can use this. I actually use this as my cleanser when I travel because I need something for my breakouts and this is something easy and inexpensive I get at Ulta for like $10. I haven't found their acne wash in travel size in a while, but even though this is anti-aging it has glycolic acid which helps my skin so it's not so thrown off and doesn't start breaking out when I travel. This has a stronger scent than I'm used to, it's fruity which I like. While I don't usually like products with fragrance, I'm able to tolerate this one. It foams well and rinses clean. I bring makeup wipes to use before and then this cleans off the rest of the makeup. I like it as a travel cleanser, though there are more and more brands doing travel size of their products I might look at those before repurchasing when I run out. And while this cleanser is ok for a few days, I wouldn't buy a full bottle to use full time. Oh, and put on a sunscreen after using!
Lisa L.
Granbury, TX
Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel uploaded by Lisa L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Holy Cow !!!! I got this product from Ulta as a free gift . And I’m not even exaggerating when I say this stuff works immediately after the first use . My face felt amazing . It looked more vibrant and felt so smooth . I will definitely be buying this when my small bottle runs out . I have combination skin with oily t-zone and dry patches along the outer part of my face . I hope helps you beauties decode if you want to buy ❤️Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel #beauty #skincare #influenster #voxbox #beautyover50
Kristin S.
Bethany, OK
I received this as a birthday gift set from Sephora last year. I hadn't tried anything from Peter Thomas Roth before, but after doing so...I became hooked. I absolutely love this cleansing gel. My face can feel rough and in need of a good 'clean and polish', and after using it, my skin feels so, so very good. It's soft, and clearer, and even brighter. My skin is combination I'd say. A bit oily in the morning and my skin is always fairly dry after washing it. This gel seems to keep it hydrated a bit more when I'm using it regularly. No break-outs or anything, but I don't have very sensitive skin either. All it takes is a small amount (the mini bottle has lasted me 10 months!) on my fingertips, and I run it over my face -- focusing on my cheeks, forehead, and chin the most -- for around 1 and 1/2 minutes or so and wash it off. It's seriously refreshing and I love it! I'm buying myself a full size bottle next month, which I know will last quite awhile. Would definitely recommend this!
Jai M.
Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel uploaded by Jai M.
I have been using this cleanser for 4 years now. I was in my mid 20's and didn't really feel like I needed anything that said anti-aging, but I'm glad I took the plunge. I cannot and will not live without this cleanser!!! It brightens, tightens, clears breakout, deep cleanses to wash away make up....it is EVERYTHING! I use it every other day at night to prevent drying and a bottle last me about a year! LOVE THIS STUFF!
Linh M.
Lynn, MA
Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel uploaded by Linh M.
I don't know about this facial wash. It made my face so dry it was bad. I mean it did make my face feel super clean. But I can't use it much just because my face is already dry and it feels uncomfortable after.
ʀᴏʙ S.
Norwood, MA
Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel uploaded by ʀᴏʙ S.
Smells great and cleans good. Unfortunately it’s a bit too much for my skin. The exfoliating ingredients are good but not for an everyday wash for my skin type. I have oily skin and I don’t exfoliate as much. When I do, I notice my skin tone gets red and looks dry. This may be good on a different skin type. Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel
jennifer D.
Salem, OR
Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel uploaded by jennifer D.
Purchased at: ULTA
So far so good!! I really like it! I tried it this evening for the first time and it works great. Left my face feeling fresh and clean. It has a light scent which isn't overbaring I could hardly smell it. Which was okay I kinda like having a scent to my skincare which I know lots of items are screntless but that isn't a deal breaker. I'm happy so far and hope to continue using it. And will purchase once my sample is all gone. #peterthomasroth #follow4follow #ifollowback
Claudia L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel uploaded by Claudia L.
This is a really nice product. I will start with the pros: nice size and packaging, a little goes a long way, I like the peachy smell (nice without being overwhelming), it is Amazing If you are in your late twenties / early thirties and are a little lazy but you care about wrinkles and want to be proactive (I am lazy and usually forget to wear anti-aging creams) this a perfect solution since it has anti-aging properties, you wash your face / take a shower everyday. Cons: Expensive (38 USD for cleanser!!!), not convenient for travelling since it is really large (you can always use a a small container), it broke my skin the first week or two, I honestly kept using it because of the price and it was the right decision, after a couple of weeks my skin was clear. I will definitely repurchase (as you can see in the picture I am almost done with it) but not inmediately.
Brooke H.
Fresno, CA
Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel uploaded by Brooke H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased this at Ulta while it was 50% off because I’ve wanted to try this brand. It smells SO GOOD. My skin felt refreshed and the packaging itself is easy to open and use. Would recommend for anyone with aging concerns and who likes good scents.
Alyssa T.
Erie, PA
Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel uploaded by Alyssa T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a sample of this from Sephora. It smells amazing, and is definitely a smell that will wake you up(citrus/orangey). I also like how it’s gel like, and suds while washing your face. I would recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lar N.
Encino, CA
il y a 3 ans
Does the salicylic acid in Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel make it difficult to use this cleanser around the eyes? OK enough for sensitive skin that doesn’t really need salicylic acid all over?
LAUREN H. il y a 3 ans
It burned the heck out of my eyeballs. But did take care of some blemish and made my face feel pleasantly tight. It’s extremely drying, wouldn’t use more than 2-3 times a week and also always follow up with a moisturizer.