Sarah H.
Rochester, NY
Every time I walk in, all I see are over priced items...any tips which items are worth the price or what they sell that is not $$$?
Frisco, TX
3 years, 4 months ago
They do tag sales twice a year. The last sale was during the summer where you received an additional 20% off of sale items. I found tops that were 80% off of the original price. The do have amazing sales.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Altamonte Spg, FL
3 years, 5 months ago
If you join the mailing list you will receive a coupon for a percentage off during your birthday month.
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
N Royalton, OH
Join their mailing list!
Ria M.
Ria M.
3 years, 5 months ago
Go to the clearance section just look over the item carefully, many times it's there because of snags or loose stitching but others are fine
Frisco, TX
3 years, 5 months ago
Try to catch their amazing sales they have twice a year. You can save an additional 20%-40% off of the already reduced items.
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Northport, AL
3 years, 5 months ago
The clearance section may or may not be your best friend. I've learned that with Anthropologie it definitely takes patience to get a steal on some of your favorite looks. My best suggestion is to look online. Sometime you can find their sale with an extra percentage off. It also help to google for some coupons that can be used at checkout. This has saved me some extra $$ in the past.
Sara A.
Sara A.
Brookfield, WI
3 years, 6 months ago
Definitely go to the back - clearance or online! Not a good deal to go there looking for something specific. I like to go when I am just looking around to get ideas or maybe a unique find.
Candice W.
Candice W.
Harris, MN
3 years, 6 months ago
I definitely try to hit up the clearance section both online and in store. They may seem overpriced, but these are definitely higher quality clothes than what you might find at Forever 21 or H&M.
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Draper, UT
3 years, 6 months ago
I always go to the clearance section first. Some items are so unique they are definitely worth the price!
Deanna G.
Deanna G.
San Antonio , TX
3 years, 7 months ago
I really like to go into the store for ideas. I have picked up some accessories and home decor items in the clearance section, but if I see something that really like but it is out of my price range I will take a picture or look for it online and use it as inspiration. You can usually find similar items elsewhere for much less.