Anthropologie

How many Anthropologie mugs do you own??😬
Have you ever purchased an item from this brand on Poshmark the reselling app?
Does anybody buy from this brand on the Poshmark Reselling app?
Start your review of Anthropologie!
How would you rate this product?
Vancouver, BC
Anthropologie has the cutest home decor and stationary sections. I love the dresses they have in store as well. The layout of the store is always fabulous and well decorated. However, it is just too pricey for me. A girl can dream.
Barrie, ON
They have very unique yet beautiful clothing and home décor. It's definitely fashion forward with a very urban vintage out of the box feel. The quality is fantastic but the price is high. If I could I would shop there every day!
SAINT-HUBERT, QUEBEC
I am in love with Anthropologie. I want everything in the store - the clothes, the houseware, the perfume, the books. I am anthropologie obsessed. The prices are high but the quality is good and the clothes wash well.
Longueuil Annexe
I simply love this store. The store design is fantastic. Staff offers great customer service. If you are looking for hobo-chic clothing this is definetely the place. Too bad, they don't have a plus-size collection.
Edmonton, Alberta
This store is expensive but it is great quality. Not all of the price points are ridiculous-- some items are quite moderately priced! If you go when they have fresh mark downs, you can usually catch some great sales!
Evans, GA
I love this unique blend of bohemian chic. Everything in this store is great quality and designed to perfection! I love everything from their clothing, perfume, to home goods. If only this store was a little more affordable.
Charlton , ON
I love that Anthropology is modern and chic. They have beautiful home decor pieces, and the cutest outfits ever. I wish their clothing was more affordable, so I usually find myself shopping the sales section a lot!
West Vancouver, BC
I love this store and always feel inspired in their home decor section. Although they do have some good sales, overall I find it quite expensive. I don't shop here often, but it is fun for the occasional original piece.
Edmonton, AB
Sure, Anthro is over-priced and over-rated. But I still love it. It's like they plucked this stuff from my dreams. I try to only shop the sale section unless I am looking for a occasion dress or something.
Soruce Grove, AB
I love their stuff and how they design their stores! The quality is really good, too. My only problem is how expensive things are! They're way too expensive for things that could easily be DIY projects.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elk Grove , CA
a year ago
Justine F. • 2 months ago
I haven’t purchased anything anthro from Poshmark, but I’ve had success selling some of my Anthro pieces I wasn’t wearing any longer!
3 years ago
Anthropologie-- is it worth the money? If so, what is your favorite product & why?
Shawna C. • 3 years ago