Anthropologie

How many Anthropologie mugs do you own??😬
Have you ever purchased an item from this brand on Poshmark the reselling app?
Does anybody buy from this brand on the Poshmark Reselling app?
Start your review of Anthropologie!
How would you rate this product?
Honolulu , HI
Anthropologie uploaded by Kate G.
Anthropologie uploaded by Kate G.
I love Anthropologie, I worked there as a teen. They have great customer service and an excellent return policy. They sell work from local artists which I love and every store is unique with the art and decorations. I love their home collection as well as the clothing. They have such trendy and unique items that are great for gifting. They do awesome semi-annual sales as well. I downloaded their app and get notifications of sales. This mug is my latest purchase from them and I love it. It has held up well the past few months and I can’t wait to get more.
Anthropologie is one of my favorite places to buy monogram Christmas gifts for co-workers, close friends and family. These past couple of years they have come out with some really nice mugs, agate coasters, and really cute ornaments. The designs are really simple, but very timeless that would never go out of style. I would suggest to sign up to be part of their rewards system because during your b-day month you get 15% off. Always be on the look-out sometimes the thing you are eyeing goes on sale.
Anthropologie uploaded by Kara K.
I absolutely love this perfume it is white and sweet and I get comments on it all the time it is an amazing smell and very flowery reminds me of a summer day I will surely go back and purchase this product it is a fair price for an amazing scent, although the store and itself is pretty pricey, their perfume has their pricing
Hicksville
Anthropologie uploaded by Effie Z.
Love this store for my accessories, planners and candles. They have the cutest finds and are always having sales! If you’ve never checked out their planners definitely stop and take a look, you won’t be disappointed !
Erie, PA
Anthropologie is a cult classic! I love this store in person and online. I get so many fashion ideas for my home and my personal style. Whenever I travel I always make sure to stop in the nearest Anthropologie store. #ShopSquad ❣️
The Vanilla Dore fragrance is my absolute fave! A perfect balance of light fragrance that packs a punch, not to mention stellar staying power. Add the great price ($24 a bottle), and it’s the perfect fit for my lifestyle & budget!
Elkhart, IA
Anthropologie uploaded by SARAH •.
Anthropologie uploaded by SARAH •.
I love Anthropologie clothing! I am very impressed by the plus size selection. I can find nice trendy things to wear with the excellent quality Anthropologie is known for. I haven’t wore anything I haven’t loved yet.
Franklin Sq, NY
One of my favorite places to shop!! I love how every item sold here is a boho feel and so unique. It’s different and so beautiful. They have amazing home pieces and I get a lot of my throw blankets and pillows here!
Richmond, VA
This is my favorite store ever! And better when it has home decor around. Love to spend hours in here. Clothing can be expensive but is beautiful with a boho/hippie vibe to it. And home decor of gosh is just beautiful! Glad I have couple of them around and if not Internet is always good!
Raleigh, NC
Although Anthropologie can be pricey, the clothes and accessories are so unique! I always wait for a sale. They have a great selection and using the website is super easy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elk Grove , CA
a year ago
Justine F. • 2 months ago
I haven’t purchased anything anthro from Poshmark, but I’ve had success selling some of my Anthro pieces I wasn’t wearing any longer!
3 years ago
Anthropologie-- is it worth the money? If so, what is your favorite product & why?
Shawna C. • 3 years ago