Anthropologie

How many Anthropologie mugs do you own??😬
Have you ever purchased an item from this brand on Poshmark the reselling app?
Does anybody buy from this brand on the Poshmark Reselling app?
Start your review of Anthropologie!
How would you rate this product?
Anthropologie is one of my favorite places to buy monogram Christmas gifts for co-workers, close friends and family. These past couple of years they have come out with some really nice mugs, agate coasters, and really cute ornaments. The designs are really simple, but very timeless that would never go out of style. I would suggest to sign up to be part of their rewards system because during your b-day month you get 15% off. Always be on the look-out sometimes the thing you are eyeing goes on sale.
Anthropologie uploaded by Kara K.
I absolutely love this perfume it is white and sweet and I get comments on it all the time it is an amazing smell and very flowery reminds me of a summer day I will surely go back and purchase this product it is a fair price for an amazing scent, although the store and itself is pretty pricey, their perfume has their pricing
Erie, PA
Anthropologie is a cult classic! I love this store in person and online. I get so many fashion ideas for my home and my personal style. Whenever I travel I always make sure to stop in the nearest Anthropologie store. #ShopSquad ❣️
Richmond, VA
This is my favorite store ever! And better when it has home decor around. Love to spend hours in here. Clothing can be expensive but is beautiful with a boho/hippie vibe to it. And home decor of gosh is just beautiful! Glad I have couple of them around and if not Internet is always good!
Timmonsville , SC
Anthropologie uploaded by Megan C.
Anthropologie candles are my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! The smell actually last and doesn’t go away after blowing out the candle. If I light this candle for a few hours and then blow it out I can still smell it a few days later. Anytime I have company this is the first and only candle I go to.
Elmsford, NY
Expensive store, but the roller perfumes they carry send me to heaven. I always buy them when I go into the store and will keep doing so. Sometimes they have some awesome sales, even when its super expensive. Shop at your own willingness and if you're okay for a dent in your wallet.
Tulsa, OK
I love everything about Anthropologie. Wonderful customer service and such a great atmosphere. Their products are of the highest quality and I am never disappointed when I come into contact with them. I would highly recommend!
I loved it. It was Earthy, musky and sweet. Anthropology really delves into the land of natural fragrance. I wouldn't improve it without changing to something other than it is. If you prefer something more chemically produced or even something more floral you may not like this fragrance.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my favorite stores. Always wait for the sales, but be quick because they will go fast! Always something whimsical or ethereal. Pieces you can wear to special occasions or dressed down for day to day.
I bought their fragrance called First Dance and it just makes me happy. The name describes something I love and it’s fun and fruity and reminds me of a scent from my youth. It’s a good everyday scent.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elk Grove , CA
a year ago
Justine F. • 8 days ago
I haven’t purchased anything anthro from Poshmark, but I’ve had success selling some of my Anthro pieces I wasn’t wearing any longer!
3 years ago
Anthropologie-- is it worth the money? If so, what is your favorite product & why?
Shawna C. • 2 years ago