Anthropologie

by Anthropologie

What are your thoughts on this store??
I’m so curious about their plus size clothing. Has anyone purchased from them before? Is it flash or trash?
How many Anthropologie mugs do you own??😬
Start your review of Anthropologie!
How would you rate this product?
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
1,023 reviews
Anthropologie uploaded by Kimberly T.
I’ve found a lot of great dresses, accessories, and homeware that I’ve had for years. The quality is good, but sometimes I just wait for a sale because I think some items are overpriced. I will say though anytime my daughter and I see a store we go in. So they must be doing something right aesthetically at least.
Jessica K.
Port St Lucie, FL
Anthropologie uploaded by Jessica K.
I love Anthropologie’s aesthetic. I also super love going to all their stores and seeing the different decor in all of them. My favorite section would definitely be the home and garden. I’m also obsessed with all the coffee table books they sell. I bought my mom this pretty coffee cup and display in my living room now that she’s passed away. ❤️ #MomMustHaves
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,091 reviews
Anthropologie uploaded by jen H.
Not only do I love this store for their amazing clothes but each store has such cool local home good finds. I found the most amazing outdoor lantern that has only weathered and gotten cooler over the years and I added my own cement angel and garden stone to finish the look.
Jennifer M.
Hamden, CT
Anthropologie uploaded by Jennifer M.
Just got the Anthropologie Mosaic Monogram Mug for my birthday and I love it - thanks mom! 😂 for those coffee lovers that want to stay caffeinated in style! ☕️💃🏽
Jennifer G.
1,671 reviews
I love shopping from Anthro, they have a great range of many types of products from super cheap and budget friendly to high end, and frequent sales! I often buy beauty products, candles, and clothing from them.
Javeria A.
Woodstock, GA
Anthropologie uploaded by Javeria A.
Love Anthropologie for the different modern aesthetic their products have. I love the quality, design and the variety of products they have to offer.
magdalene G.
Sacramento, CA
Anthropologie uploaded by magdalene G.
Anthropology has amazing brands for¹,d clothing, beauty and home. However again they have a high price point. They are owned by the sane owners as free people & urban outfitters w/anthro being their highest end store. I do love the quality of most of their items however as a working class person I can't justify the cost of some of their items. So as with alot of these higher end stores I shop then when it's a sale on sale (extra% off sale). That's when you get high end items at a reasonable price. They have great jeans, statement pieces and high end basics. I haven't bought home items as I just can't fathom paying their ridiculous prices on furniture. The items I have purchased are exceptional quality. They don't have great customer service policies so be aware. I would recommend pilcro jeans I think only sold at anthro but only on sale. A positive is that their sizing seems to be targeted for normal size women. Anthro does have an amazing off shoot store that is for wedding/ bridal party dresses that are amazing and have a variety of price points that is reasonable. You can also discover nice brands and some small business brands shopping here. Pics are of some of the items recently purchased at their sale on sale. Jacket was a steal away less than $30. They also use afterpay if you want to spread out your purchases payment.
Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
Anthropologie uploaded by Meghan L.
My top 3 favorite stores to shop at! (Free people, Anthropologie and urban.. all owned by the same company too) Yes it is more expensive then most stores but it's totally worth it and they do have some good sales!!! I got this cute off the shoulder top there on the sale rack!
Isabella G.
Anthropologie uploaded by Isabella G.
Ugh I wish I could afford to buy regular priced items here. Normally have to just stick to candles and the sales rack. The clothing is hella cute.
Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Jacksonville, NC
1,193 reviews
Anthropologie uploaded by Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
These are very sturdy grabbed them on Nordstrom’s online love how they match my favorite Anthropologie mug
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley R.
Elk Grove, CA
il y a 3 ans
Justine F. il y a 2 ans
I haven’t purchased anything anthro from Poshmark, but I’ve had success selling some of my Anthro pieces I wasn’t wearing any longer!
Emily W.
il y a 4 ans
Anthropologie-- is it worth the money? If so, what is your favorite product & why?
Katy S. il y a 4 mois
They sell a really cute tiered dress in tons of different patterns every season. Definitely my favorite anthro purchase