BY ANTHONY

A must-have kit featuring three travel-size Anthony Logistics bestsellers for guys on the go. This kit features all the shaving essentials for smooth, flawless skin. Glycolic Facial Cleanser is a creamy, three-in-one lotion cleanser enriched with glycolic acid. It thoroughly cleanses the face and neck, gently removes dead skin cells, and helps to soften and lift beard hairs. The rich shaving cream, infused with natural essential oils, facilitates a smooth, close shave. A greaseless emulsion of natural plant extracts, After Shave Balm contains allantoin to soothe, benzocaine to help relieve razor burn, aloe vera to heal, and vitamins A, C, and E to nourish. This set contains:- 1.2 oz Glycolic Facial Cleanser- 1 oz Shave Cream- 1 oz After Shave Balm It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Jason L.
Jason L.
Thornwood, NY
I feel these products are way over priced for what they are. Not worth the. Money
Em N.
Em N.
I got this product for my husband and he really likes it. I first got a smalls sample bottle at sephora and he liked so much I ordered a full size bottle fews days later. I noticed his face got a lot smoothr and blackheads were gone too, I liked his results so much I started to use it myself.
Francisco V.