Anthony Logistics For Men Facial Scrub 8 oz uploaded by Lisa m.

BY ANTHONY

Gentle face scrub. Cleaning and Rejuvenating. Facial Scrub see more...

Joe G.
Pennsylvania
So many great things about Anthony Facial Scrub. I love the fact that the exfoliate is an actual sand, from Bora Bora. I love the fact that they use chamomile to sooth your skin, the same chamomile I use to sooth myself after a rough day, and that they use vitamin c to protect your skin when we use vitamin c to protect our internal system. Anthony Facial Scrub is also good for all skin type and helps with acne! To hear my review, please go to my YouTube channel, Style U By Joe.
Aleasha E.
Anderson, SC
Their slogan points in the right direction, ladies steal this from your boyfriend or husband! I love to use this on my face for gentle exfoliation. The smell is amazing, like fresh oranges.
I also like it on my chest to prevent post workout pore clog.
monica w.
My fiance loves this product. This was a great choice for him being that he likes his skin healthy and can stay out off my facial scrub now 😂.
Rachel H.
Amesbury, Ma
I purchase a gift set for my husband and it had this product in it. He absolutely loved it! It also nice that he stopped using mine lol.
Meu marido usa e adora, não fica um mês sem, ele usa após barba e fica com uma pele macia, saudável e bem hidratada.
jennifer c.
Weaverville, NC
My husband loves this face scrub he said he does not feel girly using it and I love how soft it leaves his face
Kaitlin H.
Sanford, FL
I love this so much I use it and I'm a woman and it doesn't leave a masculine smell and it's great for acne
Keiwandra C.
Norfolk, VA
Not all guys love using facial scrubs. But, this one is the one you should try. My boyfriend love it.
Angela W.
My husband absolutely loves this stuff. When he uses it, he has no breakouts at all.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Really reduces breakout! It works very well. My fiancé steals this from me.
Mollie W.
Longview, TX
Is it really necessary to be marketed only towards men?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
For men?
Nani J.
Does this clean a mans face?