Anthony Logistics For Men Facial Scrub 8 oz uploaded by Lisa m.

BY ANTHONY

Gentle face scrub. Cleaning and Rejuvenating. Facial Scrub see more...

Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Amesbury, Ma
I purchase a gift set for my husband and it had this product in it. He absolutely loved it! It also nice that he stopped using mine lol.
jennifer c.
jennifer c.
Weaverville, NC
My husband loves this face scrub he said he does not feel girly using it and I love how soft it leaves his face
Keiwandra C.
Keiwandra C.
Norfolk, VA
Not all guys love using facial scrubs. But, this one is the one you should try. My boyfriend love it.
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Really reduces breakout! It works very well. My fiancé steals this from me.
Meu marido usa e adora, não fica um mês sem, ele usa após barba e fica com uma pele macia, saudável e bem hidratada.
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Sanford, FL
I love this so much I use it and I'm a woman and it doesn't leave a masculine smell and it's great for acne
Angela W.
Angela W.
My husband absolutely loves this stuff. When he uses it, he has no breakouts at all.
Aleasha E.
Aleasha E.
Seneca, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Their slogan points in the right direction, ladies steal this from your boyfriend or husband! I love to use this on my face for gentle exfoliation. The smell is amazing, like fresh oranges.
I also like it on my chest to prevent post workout pore clog.
monica w.
monica w.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fiance loves this product. This was a great choice for him being that he likes his skin healthy and can stay out off my facial scrub now 😂.
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
It was difficult to find the most stable facial scrub for my brother because he has oily skin. We found the Anthony Logistics facial scrub and it does wonders! It takes out the dead skin and make the skin glowing and healthy looking. 5 stars!
Mollie W.
Mollie W.
Rockport, TX
Is it really necessary to be marketed only towards men?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
For men?
Nani J.
Nani J.
Does this clean a mans face?