BY ANTHONY

Remove irrelevant skin; Leave dead weight behind. The Facial Scrub from Anthony skincare has white sand micro beads that gently exfoliate removing any dead skin cells, dirt, and grime accumulated on the surface of the skin. It contains perfectly rounded micro beads that do not irritate or scrape skin. Use 1-2 times a week or as needed and it will leave your skin bright and even in tone. This scrub works it s magic when in need of a clean shave as it lifts beard hair. Key Ingredients: Bora Bora White Sand removes dead skin cells. Aloe Vera, Algae and Chamomile soothe and refresh the skin, while Vitamin C protects. Facial Scrub see more...

Cruz G.
Long Beach, NY
I've been using this for about 2 weeks and love this product. It has an amazing citrus smell. I love that it's a scrub because I love feeling like my face is super super clean. A little bit of product is all you need. A dime size amount covers my whole face and really scrubs away the dirt.
Codie M.
Carleton, MI
My ex boyfriend had this and he told me that he loved it. He said it did wonders for him and that he would use this again. He recommended it to all his male friends. It's amazing.
Ericka Q.
New Windsor, NY
I bought this for my husband and he love it. He says it leaves his skin feeling refreshed and smooth.
Katey P.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the smell and it works so well. It's a good size so it lasts a while too so is worth the money!