BY ANTHONY

A gel complex of glycolic, salicylic, and phytic acids. Gently removes dead skin, helps fight bacteria, and frees the hair before it becomes ingrown. The moisturizing formula is infused with willowherb and lavender to soothe and calm the skin and to help prevent future ingrown hair irritation. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Terrance W.
York, PA
This is a miracle in a bottle. I’ve suffered from ingrown hairs on my face from shaving and nothing worked until I started using this product. I use it every morning and evening and has drastically reduced and eliminated my appearance of ingrown hairs, smoothed my skin and calmed the other bumps in my beard area. My skin is smoother and most importantly the hair doesn’t grow back ingrown. It took a few weeks for there to be a noticeable difference, but the wait is worth it! Anthony Ingrown Hair Treatment 2.5 oz
Marilyn L.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
I purchased this produce from reviews I read on Sephora for my husband who suffers from ingrown hair on his face and neck after shaving. He has noticed a considerable improvement after using this, however, not gone completely. He has been using this for approx. 6 months. Will continue using this product.
Brittany H.
Pickering , ON
Just purchased this for my boyfriend and he loves it. He always gets ingrown hairs and clogged pores this has helped a lot!