BY ANTHONY BOURDAIN: PARTS UNKNOWN

• "I'm not a huge fan of Anthony." in 1 review
  • "I love the dry humor and outlook he has" in 1 review
  • "Although I would never eat about 90% of the things that he eats, it is very refreshing to see him indulge in other cultures." in 1 review
Archana K.
Alpharetta, GA
My husband and I don’t miss a single show of Anthony Bordain Parts Unknown! We are both travel buffs and love the way Bourdain covers every place that he goes to! The culture, food, places to visit and you name it! It’s a must-watch show!
Perfashionista T.
Boca Raton, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I am a world traveler so I used to watch this show for that reason. I stopped watching when I realize more and more some political views were being inserted into the dynamic of the show. I did not think that was the place for it and to me as a consequence lost its entertainment value!
Ebony D.
Cary, NC
My boyfriend is a big fan of Anthony Bourdain, but I personally can do without his dry and sarcastic personality. Some of his adventures are interesting, but he is not my fave!
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My whole family congregates around the t.v on Sunday nights to either watch the Walking Dead or Anthony Bourdain. We find ourselves saying ''Did you watch Anthony last night?'' and we have deep discussions about the show. Not only does the host travel to interesting places and eat interesting foods, but he explains a lot about history, culture, and strife using his hilarious crudeness and wit. Maybe we are weird, but this show is endlessly entertaining and fascinating to my family! We love Anthony and his crazy adventures! I think everyone wants to be Anthony or travel with him.
Daxia G.
Astoria, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Anthony Bourdain shows so many different cultures and places. Unlike similar shows, he never bores me! My favorite episode was when he explored Japan's nightlife.
Kristin S.
Portland, OR
I love to travel, and I love food! This is a great mix, Anthony Bourdain gets to live my dream life, traveling across the globe, interacting with local chefs who take him to the best (or perhaps most interesting) restaurants in town to try local classics, and interesting takes on local ingredients. I may have even changed my travel plans based on this show.... maybe...
Danielle K.
Logan, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this guy!! There is just something about him that just makes you feel good. He travels around, goes everywhere and eats everything in the process. Some of the stuff he eats, I wouldn't put anywhere near my mouth, but I still watch the show! He's entertaining, but kind and sophisticated all at one time. It's a great show!
Nichole M.
Wausau, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My boyfriend and I love the show. Anthony Bourdain is so raw and real it's really refreshing to have someone so genuine on TV. Plus I want to see what he gets to eat and what he does in other countries
Nicole L.
Virginia beach, VA
I never had any interest in watching this show but my husband started to watch an episode every night on Netflix and I am now addicted to it as well! This show has taught me a lot about different cultures and has been very interesting.
Elizabeth N.
I absolutely love this show. These are parts of the world that I know I will never see in person, but I am able to see them and learn about them. I find learning about different places, traditions and cultures entertaining and this show does just that. Anthony is entertaining and I think he is a great match to host this show.
Kara S.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Where has your favorite place Anthony travelled been? Any of his shows I liked the South Korea episode and Ukraine.