Anthon Berg Dark Chocolate Liqueurs with Original Spirits - 64 pcs. Gift Box (2.2 lbs)

BY ANTHON BERG

Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Foodie Expert
My brother received this for Christmas. All those chocolates are delicious! I love them!
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
These are great gifts to give during the holidays! Especially for those adults in your life that you have no clue what to buy them. These are cute, DELICIOUS and are relatively affordable for a nice gift.
Shemica S.
Shemica S.
Sumner, WA
Foodie Expert
Absolutely delicious its a party for your mouth every time wonderful to give as gifts but are addictive
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
I'll preface this by saying I'm not a big fan of chocolate or liquor. For some reason, this is the perfect combination! Someone brought these to a family party and I somehow ended up taking them home. I find them to be a bit too sweet, but I think that's the point. These are a great snack when you're wanting a little kick to the day. The one thing I noticed is that the liquid starts to break down the chocolate after a while, and it gets all mushy on the inside. I guess that means you'll just have to eat them faster! I appreciate the array of liquors, and would love to see different varieties! (I wonder if they're coming out with a fruit cocktail series...)
Angela S.
Angela S.
Foodie Expert
I got this for a guy friend. This is a great gift to give, especially when you don't what to get them. Who doesn't like liquor! So many different flavors. Great for adult parties too.
Chaz T.
Chaz T.
Clovis, NM
Just seen this for the first time on here and definitely want to try it!!!! Thing this will be my next buy!
Julie V.
Julie V.
These are great gifts to give during holidays! If you don't want to give the whole box to just someone, you can just take it out individually and make your own little package for each person! These are affordable for a nice gift!