BY ANTHON BERG

• Does that chocolate contain any alcohol.1 Answers
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
East Freetown , Ma
I bought two boxes of these for Christmas. One box was for a gift and one was for guests to enjoy at our holiday parties. They are great, but you have to like Liqueurs obviously. My guests seemed to enjoy them and the person who I gave them to as a gift was thrilled. The only thing was that I had mine shipped to me and that caused the little bottles to get messed up in the box.
Niki P.
Niki P.
Macomb, MI
I saw these at a 21st Birthday party of one of my friends. Everyone got really excited over them because they looked reallly cool! But when people tried them, including myself, I spit it right out. I know these chocolates are liqueurs and unless someone has good taste for liquor, this may not be for them.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
I've had these a couple of times. They are great at parties. I'm not to big on dark chocolate but they do have a nice liquor flavor in them.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
These are great to try. Not my favorite because I'm not a liquor lover but I can't say no to chocolate.
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Grand Island, New York
These are perfect. Not too strong and great for the holidays or a party! The vast assortment makes it good for anyone because they can always find something they will like.
Nikki P.
Nikki P.
Greensboro, NC
Delicious. Perfect for those who love chocolate and alcohol! They mix well with lots of things and taste great on their own as well.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Hialeah, FL
These chocolate filled bottles are delicious, they make a great gift for Christmas, I buy these all the time. Love them
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Bridgeville, DE
I always try to buy these when I can find them. They are a great little pick me up. All of my family enjoys these during the holidays
Shelley W.
Shelley W.
Gifted these last Christmas & the receiver said please think before buying these again to me, so I took that as they were bogus.
Deadra A.
Deadra A.
Bay, AR
Ive never tried this product nor seen it in the store, but if I ever do, I will defiantly buy it and try them all!
Sabrina m.
Sabrina m.
Liverpool, NY
Does that chocolate contain any alcohol.