BY ANTHON BERG

• Ok, do these little guys have real booze in them?? I know...3 Answers
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
These are delish! I got them as a gift for Christmas last year in the pastel colors (I forget the name of the flavors), but they were very tasty with a little kick :)
Jeanette M.
Lakewood, WA
These are super delicious. But can be hard to locate in most groceries stores. I have mostly found them in Exchange stores on army posts.
Julz L.
I love getting these during the holiday. they are so tasty and i love the one with the orange liquor, my fav!
Lauma X.
This makes an awesome gift. They look cool and taste taste the same. The price is also pretty good.
I would suggest people to try this.
Beth E.
Indianapolis, IN
Ok, do these little guys have real booze in them?? I know a lot of sweets/desserts are wonderful with liquor ingredients. My grandmother use to make a delicious Harvey Wallbanger cake that had a ton of Vodka & Galliano in the batter & the icing, & it was wonderful!! I know when you bake, the liquor is cooked out & you can't get "drunk" but not sure about drinking booze along with chocolate?!