Start your review of Anthem Blue Cross Insurance!
How would you rate this product?
Kitty P.
Virginia Beach
As I sit here in an emergency room for the second time in a week, I am appalled at the inability to obtain a simple MRI.  I have damage to my spinal column due to degenerative disc disease, and have been in incredible pain for the past few weeks.  I have had an x-ray last year, physical therapy, and another two x-rays in the past week.  How dare you play doctor!  I will be looking for an attorney after this and I won't stop until this practice of insurers dictating patient needs is eliminated.  If you want to help go ahead and look at my records and explain to me how my history doesn't allow for an MRI.  I've had one surgery my entire life, and now I am getting questioned about my pain level, etc.  This is very wrong, and I am prepared to make as many people aware of this as possible.
Karen B.
Hopewell, OH
For an insurance company, they are pretty good. It can be a hassle to get pre approved for meds I need, but I think that’s typical of most insurance companies.
Elizabeth S.
Stockton, CA
Hello, I actually do referrals in the mental health field. Every time I have to deal with a client whose insurance is Blue Cross/Anthem of CA I cringe. They always try to find a way to deny the client treatment even though they are begging for mental health help. They will then give you the option to contest their decision which is just another opportunity to tell you no. IF they do authorize treatment or therapy they will do their best to make sure it is the least amount possible. For example, only authorized for 7 days of inpatient treatment when most other companies start with 10 to 14 days. One of the WORST parts is that a lot of patients I have come in to contact with are prescribed multiple psychiatric meds but do not have a psychiatrist. This should NOT be done by a primary care doctor and should only be done by a psychiatrist. My recommendation if you require any kind of therapy or mental health-related medication (even for sleeping) go through (in order) Kaiser, Aetna, or Health Net.
Elizabeth D.
Louisville, KY
No one accepts their insurance. Only one major pharmacy takes them. Emailed list 4 of providers, 2 of which where no longer providing service in my area. One provider said they've been waiting for approval 8 months to get anthem to accept them as a provider.
Belmarie M.
Orlando, FL
I have this insuranse through my husband employer. We pay $134 weekly for a family of 4. I would say its kind of expensive but when we go to the doctor/hospital we dont receive big bills afterwards since the insurance covers almost everything.
Richard W.
I was mired in debt and needed a fresh start. I had $142,000 in unsecured debts and $96,070 in secured debts . Due to so much pressure from creditors, I and my spouse decided and filed for bankruptcy (Chapter 7). Most of our assets were liquidated in order to settle my creditors. I applied for a car loan afterwards and was turned down as a result of my credit which has dropped(from 599 to 446), and negative items on my credit report . An agent who I was working with connected me to METRONET CREDIT SOLUTION. They helped me clear every negative item on my credit report and boosted my score to excellent (804,798,801), within 9days. I’ve been approved for the car loan. I strongly recommend them for credit repair. Contact them via +1.205.518.3032 or text metronetcreditsolution @ gmail . com.
Leo J.
Las vegas
I worked with Lexington Law for almost a year, but they were able to dispute only one collection from my report. Then I met Metronet Credit Solution, an awesome company which offers very good services! All my negative items are gone within 9 days from my credit reports. Team Metronet helped me delete all the errors from my credit reports, my scores went from 520 to 782. They also cleared all my credit card debts including student loans from my report. I highly recommend them to everyone who wants to fix their credits. Very reasonable price and this company charge one time to fix credits. The charge is worth it. You can always write them via: metronetcreditsolution @ gmail . com or text +1 (205) 518 3032.
Angel H.
Hey guys I’m Angel Higgins, I highly recommend this exceptional and professional credit specialist METRONET CREDIT SOLUTION. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I discovered that all records of card debt, collections, late payments, charge-offs, judgments and wage garnishment had all been cleared from my report and my score raised to 785. What an awesome service from METRONET CREDIT. Most astonishing was that of a huge credit card debt cleared from my accounts. It took 11days as against the initial 9days for my job to be completed. I’m really grateful to them for the excellent job. For those out there in need of credit fix, contact them via: (205) 518-3032, or write them via: metronetcreditsolution @ gmail . com. Please remember to mention me.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
1,559 reviews
I've had anthem for quite a few years now and compared to the other big names that cover my area they process claims the quickest and their customer service doesn't take 3 days and 4 transfers to get to the answers I need
member-414bc
I was into some strange situation, where the radiology lab made mistake with their bill and ended up with opened collection account with me. Credit score suddenly dropped 100+ points. Did some research and glad to find Ace Cyber Group for help. The communication was straightforward and clear. Everything went as he promised. My credit profile was cleaned up within 5 days, and my score jumped 150+ points afterwards. It was like magic but yes, I had to confirm this by pulling my report on the 3 credit bureaus. You can WhatsApp 925 238 2217 or ACECYBERGROUP at GMAIL dot COM.