Anthelios Sunscreen for Kids SPF 60

DERMO-KIDS GENTLE SUNSCREEN LOTION: Our best sunscreen for kids 3+ years old is pediatrician tested and provides advanced protection using ingredients selected for children’s sensitive skin. It is formulated with Cell-Ox Shield® technology: broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with antioxidants.

Anthelios Sunscreen for Kids SPF 60 ? Is this greasy after applying on the skin?
What do you have to say about Anthelios kids ? Do you really recommend? Any of your fav sunscreen brand ?
What do you think about ?
Start your review of Anthelios Sunscreen for Kids SPF 60!
Jaclyn W.
Trenton, NJ
Anthelios Sunscreen for Kids SPF 60 uploaded by Jaclyn W.
Purchased at: CVS
I started out using the adult version of this sunscreen, as it was highly rated for effectiveness. I really liked that sunscreen, but decided to try using this one since it's about $10 cheaper. I like the way it feels and looks on my skin and it provides great sun protection on the beach.
Kathryn K.
Chico, CA
Anthelios Sunscreen for Kids SPF 60 uploaded by Kathryn K.
Purchased at: CVS
I have to wear sunscreen especially in the summer due to being allergic to the sun, and if I go without it my skin gets hives and I burn instantly. I recently tried Anthelios Sunscreen for Kids SPF 60 because it was 60 SPF and it was on sale at my local CVS. It definitely helped protect me from the sun on my hikes, but you really have to work this into your skin. I’m also not that fond of the smell, but I’m giving it 4 stars because it really does work.
Liz F.
Shelby, NC
Especial mente buena y muy recomendable para tu piel Uno de los mejores protectores solares que puedes comprar
Breelee A.
La Roche-Posay is an excellent sunscreen and absorbs into the skin quickly without leaving white streaks. I really like that this is pediatrician recommend, paraben and fragrance-free. I absolutely recommend this sunscreen.
Amy H.
Palatka, FL
This is the best sunscreen. I use it on my 3 year old and 2 year old. It was very gentle, for their sensitive skin. Yes, it definitely met my expectations, i put it on them 1 time in the hour we were in the sun. My babies, didnt get sunburnt at all. Yes, i would definitely recommend this sunscreen, to all my mommy friends, for their babies.
Srey V.
Gaithersburg, MD
First time buying this brand for my kid. We have a plan to the beach for this summer. Hope it fully protect my daughter kid from sunburn.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Anthelios Sunscreen for Kids SPF 60 uploaded by Sarah H.
Purchased at: Dermstore
Switched to this brand this summer because I wanted a sunscreen that would keep my kids safe and protected. La Roche-Posay is free of parabens and fragrances, which I love. I apply it to their skin before we go outside and again once we’re out there to reach full spf potential. We reapply often and haven’t had a single sunburn all summer.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Anthelios Sunscreen for Kids SPF 60 uploaded by Jessica V.
Anthelios Sunscreen for Kids SPF 60 uploaded by Jessica V.
Anthelios Sunscreen for Kids SPF 60 just applied this to my 8 year old and it was very easy to apply and very smooth. It sank right into her skin. Its spf 60 so it keeps that sunburn off my babys skin! It also has and 8 hour wear time! How awesome is that?!? It doesnt leave her skin greasy or slippery, it dries fairly fast. You get a good amount of product in the bottle. I have been putting this on her to go swimming many times and she hasnt had any sunburn so i say this is #momapproved * i received this product free in exchange for my honest review
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Gisell A.
Bronx, NY
Anthelios Sunscreen for Kids SPF 60 uploaded by Gisell A.
Lovely sunscreen for my little girl. It has great staying power even through all of our toughest summer activities it held up well. Mostly impressed by how great it lasts in water. I would definitely purchase this product. I received this complimentary from Influenster.
Kimberley  S.
S San Fran, CA
Esta marca de protector solar la tienes que hacer tu mejor aliada tanto para ti como para tus hijos, muchas de las veces nos hace falta información acerca del por que usar fps todos los días, es algo qie yo aprendí ya grande pero que se lo estoy enseñado a mi hija a temprana edad, no solo es el día de playa sino todos los días 2 dedos de fps y te mantienes alejada de problemas de la piel, en especial esta marca es mi favorita, se absorbe perfecto en la piel, no irrita, no te deja blanca, y te deje una piel hermosa, es lo mejor que le podemos hacer a nuestra piel.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda M.
wilson st
il y a un an
Tanya S. il y a un an
Anthelios Sunscreen for kids spf 60 is not greasy after applying on the skin. Fast absorbing and best protective for skin.
roxana V.
Aberdeen
il y a 3 ans
Anthelios Sunscreen for Kids SPF 60 Is this suitable for babies that had eczema?
Kamila V. il y a 3 ans
I believe so, it’s one of the few brands I use on my kids.