Anthelios 60 Clear Skin Dry Touch Sunscreen - 6 oz uploaded by Van Averie S.Anthelios 60 Clear Skin Dry Touch Sunscreen - 6 oz uploaded by Van Averie S.

BY NONE

Advanced UVA/UVB protection for face in a 100% oil-free, dry-touch texture. Asbsorbs pore-clogging oil even in heat an d humidty. Wont cause breakouts. Absorb pore-clogging oil, leaving skin shine-free and matte. Water Resistant (80 minutes), Non-comedogenic, Allergy-tested, Dermatologist-tested, Tested on sensitive skin, Fragrance-free, Paraben-free, Oxybenzone-free see more...

Michelle G.
I love this sunscreen!! I got it on sale 2 for $20 at Duane Reade and I had a $5 coupon! Both for $15 was a steal! This sunscreen is not heavy or white and I have dark skin. It blends in well after I apply my skin care and under my makeup! It has a lot of SPF and does not add oil to my face and I have an oily t zone. I would definitely recommend this product it is pricy but worth it. Also a little goes a long way so it last forever!
Francelys R.
Doral, FL
This product is amazing! I have oily skin and I used to prove some brands of sunscreen, but this is perfect, the skin doesn't feel greasy at all and one of things i love of this product it is that my skin doesn't shine and don't cause break-outs! Has high protection and feels light, is perfect..
Michelle H.
I’ve been looking for a non greasy sunscreen for my face, and is it good enough to put underneath makeup
The down side for me is that it pretty expensive for its size, so I will being the look out a more affordable non greasy face sunscreen.
Also it is a little hard to apply since it doesn’t have much slip to it, I recommend dotting it around your face then blending into face or it will feel like you didn’t apply all over the face
Char L.
Thornton, CO
This is an excellent, affordable, high SPF sunscreen available in the USA. It's a little thick and smells like your typical sunscreen but it has a dry feel after it sets and hasn't caused any breakouts in my oily acne prone skin. While not as light weight and powdery as many Asian sunscreens it's still a decent option for products available to US buyers.
Chelsey M.
Benton, AR
Obsessed. We tried it this weekend on a camping/family reunion trip. Myself and 2 of my 3 little ones have terribly sensitive skin and my biggest nemesis is sunscreen. No more! It's gentle and doesn't feel slimey when sweating. I passed it around to family members to use too. We all agree it's pretty fab!
Alice C.
Rego Park, NY
The most annoying thing about sunscreen is when it starts pilling after applying to the face. La Roche Posay Anthelios Clear Skin Dry Touch Sunscreen doesn't do that (key is to let your moisturizer to absorb before applying). Most drugstore sunscreens burn on my sensitive acne prone skin, but this product is oil free and allows my makeup to stay on throughout the day. Only problem with this is that it's a chemical sunscreen which I've been researching could do much more harm than good ( absorbs the UVB and UVA rays and turns it to heat which could cause brown spots to worsen due to higher internal skin temperature). So I'm still looking for a good physical sunblock which is probably a much better choice for those who have the same skin type as I do.
Van Averie S.
Have you ever tried a facial sunscreen with high SPF60 that's dry to touch, absorbs pore-clogging oil even in heat & humidity, won't cause breakouts aaand can be worn under your makeup? Yes it exist! This sunscreen is perfect to women who got a combination to oily skin and are acne prone. I can wear this everyday and always be safe in the sun. I love this product and really worth a try. This was sent to me as a complimentary for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Katelline C.
Elmhurst, IL
I always had a oil skin, breakouts always were a problem for me, and use sunscreen always was hard. I tried differents brands, but this one is the best for me. It can keep my skin dry the whole day. I can use make up over it without any problems, and I know, it protect my skin!
Alex B.
Mercerville, NJ
This is my all time favorite sunscreen! It protects against uva/uvb and does not leave you greasy! This product actually absorbs oil and leaves a matte finish. There is also no SPF smell that you normally get. Definitely an awesome SPF that anyone with oily/combo skin should try.
Patricia D.
San Marcos, CA
I absolutely love this sunscreen! I use it on my face every day. It goes on a little thick, but then it dries down to a matte finish. It never looks greasy on your face. I highly recommend this product. #contest