BY ANOVA CULINARY

The Anova Precision Cooker is a smart sous vide device that gets you professional quality results every time, while providing control from an app on your iPhone. Sous vide uses precision temperature control so you can't overcook your food. Simply attach your Precision Cooker to any pot, add water, drop in your desired food in a sealed bag or glass jar, and press start. The Precision Cooker has both Bluetooth and WI-FI connectivity so you know what's going on with your food no matter where you are. The Precision Cooker notifies you when your food is ready, and will keep it warm until you're ready to eat. Cook meats, fish. Color: Black/Silver. see more...

Buy on Bloomin...
Seanna P.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I bought this for my fiancé for Christmas and I use it more than him. Still working on perfecting cooking times. The app is very helpful and the product is super easy to use. Set it and forget it :) corny but true. I don’t think ill ever make another steak without my sous vide!
Alyssa P.
Honolulu, HI
My husband loves this product so much especially on his steaks. Cooking time isnt that long as long as you plan ahead. I am still trying to find lots of recipes! I definitely recommend this product! And I love the app that comes with it.
Jessica G.
Sun Valley, CA
I got this as a birthday present, which was awesome because I dreamed of owning one! Cooks meat to a precise temperature, all you do is place it in a water bath, set meat (with seasonings) into a vacuum seal or ziplock bag, and then you set the temperature! Easy and you can use it with any pot, so long as the water covers the meat. I've cooked burgers, pork belly, steaks, pork chops, etc with it and every time the meat is just mouth watering deliciousness! I totally understand the hype.
Kelsey C.
Kansas City, MO
We purchased one of these on Black Friday after my husband became obsessed with watching sous vide videos on YouTube. We’ve used it a few times and everything has turned out awesome! I do wish it had a timer on it, but that’s not a deal breaker by any means. The app is nice and easy to use. This is fairly foolproof as long as you can read.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
My sister got this for thanksgiving and it's really the best thing that's ever happened. Our steaks and large cuts of meat are cooked perfectly medium rare! It's worth the investment if you're tired of poorly cooked food.
Marcelo K.
Newton, MA
Cooking like a Chef!
Salmon texture one of a kind!
Steak perfect medium rare plus temperature.
Corn infused with herbs to die for
8 temperatures eggs allows me to have poached egg or malleable egg yolk for plating
Aubrey G.
Lewisville, TX
Absolutely love this! My husband and I use it several times a week and it always cooks to perfection! We've cooked chicken, pork, and salmon with it. It has simplified cooking and we've always had great results!
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
Cooks everything to a whole new level of perfection. My husband has had trouble though getting it to sync to his phone. Otherwise it's worth every penny. We don't even have to season meat anymore - that's how great this is.
Chloe S.
I was skeptical about this cooking tool when my boyfriend bought it for me. A lot of events and weddings now use this cooking method but with a commercial tool. This one is definitely for residential personal use. It cooks anything below boiling point while keeping moisture. You will never have dry steak for instance. For setting the temperature, they have an app for it but I take it as a grain of salt. I cross reference with other online resources as well. I have been using it since last Black Friday and if you're hosting a small party (8 or under) this definitely will give you an edge ;)
Melissa F.
Port hope, ON
I bought one of these for my husband for Father’s Day. A few of our friends also had it so we got to see it in action before I made the purchase. He had been talking about sous vide for awhile and I thought this would be a great introduction. He was THRILLED! It’s soooo east to use, so easy to set up, and so easy to store - that’s huge because our kitchen is not good on organization. I decided to buy one for my mother too, I think she will love the wide range of recipes and the app as a resource. I can’t wait to see her face, also to try making poached eggs with it!! Amazing gift for novice and seasoned chefs
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Just bought this. Do you have any good recipes??