Add a Photo

By ANOVA CULINARY
The Anova Precision Cooker is a smart sous vide device that gets you professional quality results every time, while providing control from an app on your iPhone. Sous vide uses precision temperature control so you can't overcook your food. Simply attach your Precision Cooker to any pot, add water, drop in your desired food in a sealed bag or glass jar, and press start. The Precision Cooker has both Bluetooth and WI-FI connectivity so you know what's going on with your food no matter where you are. The Precision Cooker notifies you when your food is ready, and will keep it warm until you're ready to eat. Cook meats, fish. Color: Black/Silver.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Los Angeles, CA

I got this as a birthday present, which was awesome because I dreamed of owning one! Cooks meat to a precise temperature, all you do is place it in a water bath, set meat (with seasonings) into a vacuum seal or ziplock bag, and then you set the temperature! Easy and you can use it with any pot, so long as the water covers the meat. I've cooked burgers, pork belly, steaks, pork chops, etc with it and every time the meat is just mouth watering deliciousness! I totally understand the hype.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO

Cooks everything to a whole new level of perfection. My husband has had trouble though getting it to sync to his phone. Otherwise it's worth every penny. We don't even have to season meat anymore - that's how great this is.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.

I was skeptical about this cooking tool when my boyfriend bought it for me. A lot of events and weddings now use this cooking method but with a commercial tool. This one is definitely for residential personal use. It cooks anything below boiling point while keeping moisture. You will never have dry steak for instance. For setting the temperature, they have an app for it but I take it as a grain of salt. I cross reference with other online resources as well. I have been using it since last Black Friday and if you're hosting a small party (8 or under) this definitely will give you an edge ;)

Join Now