Anora Skincare Purifying Gel Cleanser

by Anora Skincare

Refresh and soothe skin from the very beginning of your skincare regimen with Anora Skincare Purifying Gel Cleanser. Every cleanse is a fresh start for your skin with effortless makeup and dirt removal. The complex combination of natural ingredients infused with science unite in this unique formula with White Tea Leaf Extract to protect your skin from damage through powerful antioxidants. Cucumber keeps skin moisturized and supple while Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice soothes and reduces inflammation. Microcitrus Australasica Fruit Extract exfoliates dead skin cells away too, and the result of all these ingredients working in harmony is skin that feels clean, clear and fresh while glowing with youthful radiance. Benefits: Refreshes and cleanses skin of dirt and impurities Antioxidant-rich formula protects skin as it cleanses Soothes, purifies, tones and moisturizes Irritation-free formula gently exfoliates to brighten and soften skin Provides smoother and more even complexion Sulfate-free, paraben-free, not tested on animals Key Ingredients: Orange Peel Oil, Aloe Leaf Juice, White Tea Leaf Extract, Cucumber Extract, Australian Lime Extract Directions: Dispense one pump of gel into the palm of your hand, gently lather and apply to damp skin. Rinse face with warm water and pat dry. For external use only. Avoid the eye area. [ 6.76 fl oz / 200 ml ]

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Anora Skincare Purifying Gel Cleanser!
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
First, the size of this bottle is substantial. It feels very nice in my hands, but the dispenser is a bit stiff and takes a few tries to get the cleanser out. Two pumps is sufficient to clean the whole face and neck. The cleanser is clear and smells wonderful with strong citrus tones. I've had no adverse reactions to my skin though it does make my face feel tight after rinsing. I definitely need a serum/ moisturizer after using this product. I'd recommend this cleanser to friends.
Maritza M.
Los Angeles, CA
Trying new brands has always been a hobby for me and when I found this Cleanser it changed my life. My skin is cleaner and brighter than ever before! This luxurious cleanser makes my skin shine (literally). It’s made with nothing but the best ingredients on the market such as white tea leaf extract, powerful antioxidants, cucumber, aloe barbadensis , and fruit juice to calm inflammation.

Looking for your answer?