Anora Skincare
Fortifying Active Moisturizer

Anora Skincare Fortifying Active Moisturizer

by Anora Skincare

Anora Skincare Fortifying Active Moisturizer is specially formulated with effective active ingredients that act as a protective barrier for your skin, guarding it from environmental pollutants commonly found in all environments. This cream also helps to deliver intense hydration to reverse signs of aging, sagginess, loss of volume of the skin, and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while also working to improve skin elasticity. Benefits: Actively hydrates and protects skin Improves elasticity and provides skin barrier protection Reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging Reverses sagginess, plumps volume, and improves collagen production Adds luxurious diamond powder-infused glow for daytime brilliance Key Ingredients: Lanacityn ® PF â€" Protects your skin from environmental pollutants and improves dull skin MariMoist ® - Algae-derived â€aAloe from the sea†moisturizing ingredient to help hydrate, cool, and soothe skin Neossance ® Squalane â€" Pure plant sugar-derived squalane that helps improve skin elasticity, provides intense hydration, enhances skin barrier integrity, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles Sculptessence ® - Derived from linseed extract to help reverse sagginess and loss of volume of the skin, and also protects collagen from degradation SYN-AKE ® - A small molecular weight tripeptide which boasts a unique â€aage-killing†effect that visibly reduces the appearance of expression lines, particularly along the forehead and crow’s feet areas Granpowder Lumi re DP â€" Diamond dust powder to help scatter light, decreasing the appearance of wrinkles Directions: Apply liberally to face, neck, and d ©collet ©. For best results, use every morning. For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Anora Skincare Fortifying Active Moisturizer!
Michelle T.
This is a good lightweight moisturizer that quickly absorbs, doesn’t feel heavy or greasy, and leaves skin feeling smooth and soft. It has a light citrus fragrance which could be an irritant to some but it does come from natural oils. It wasn’t as deeply moisturizing as i wouldn’t like because i have really dry skin, but it layers well and I put it on before I put on my sunscreen and it works great!
Anne C.
Auburn, WA
Anora Skincare Fortifying Active Moisturizer uploaded by Anne C.
This a light night moisturizer which is comfortable to apply. My skin is combination to oily, and just drinks this up. It did not cause any irritation even when I accidentally used too much. I need only a little bit because it spreads easily. This is alcohol free and has "Snail Secretion Filtrate" (famous ingredient in K-beauty products). Two stars off because of the scent which is too strong for my liking and I did not like it enough to repurchase. I believe the strong scent is from the "Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil". I can compare the strength of the scent to belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb (a product carried by Sephora). I kind of like these two moisturizers because of their texture but I wished their scents were toned down. The tub it comes in has weight to it, definitely well-made and quality materials. It also comes with a spatula.
Rachael H.
Sweet Home
This moisturizer is Liiiiife! I have tried so many of them and this, omg this right here is pure genius. It doesn't leave my skin feeling over hydrated or oily. Since my skin tends to be in the oilier side. It smells AMAZING and literally a fingernail amount will cover your whole face and neck! It is on the spendy side. $95 but I still have almost a full container, because of how little you need to use. And it has made my skin look incredible..I highly recommend this product.
Maritza M.
Los Angeles, CA
Everyone needs this day Cream! If you want to protect, repair and prevent you definitely need this baby in your life. Not only did it help me with fine line and wrinkles, it’s also helped with the moisture levels of my skin. I have oily dry skin, and this has been a revelation!
Maritza M.
Los Angeles, CA
My new favorite night moisturizer hands down! Filled with nutrients, peptides, vitamins and Argan oil , this product is truly one of a kind. The price is honestly amazing and worth every single penny. You will never need another night Cream again!

Looking for your answer?