Annual Credit Report.com

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Annual Credit Report.com!
How would you rate this product?
manon C.
je recommande a toute perosnne ce crédit annuel simple rapide efficace parfait pour tout le monde
Diana F.
Albuquerque, NM
I’m so glad we have the chance to check our credit report annually completely free. I can monitor and ensure that the information on all of my credit reports is correct without paying a penny.
Kristina A.
Boardman
I like annual credit report. It is mediocre. It doesn't have as many features as some of the other credit companies. It gives you a report of your average fico score. Also, you have to remember a lot of information to access it and can only get an updated score one time per year.
Chandra G.
Annual Credit Report.com uploaded by Chandra G.
The site is easy to read and easy to navigate. I found this site not useful at obtaining instant credit report information from all three credit agencies. I have been told by two of three agencies that I must submit a request over the phone or through the mail for whatever reason, they can't fill my request online.  While you can get your credit report at no cost on this site your credit score is not included. You will only get information about each credit account but nothing more. However, it is great if you want to look for accuracy or errors in your report.
Yvelene R.
Kennesaw, GA
It’s a great website to review you credit, it’s free, has all you information and how to correct mistakes found. Give you direct contact of everyone that was reported.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Truly free credit reports that you can request once per year. It checks all three credit bureaus (TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax) so it is convenient. It will re-direct you to each site so you will have to save each individual number to pull up the reports again within the same year.
Ashley R.
Tampa, FL
I guess it's easy enough to use this website to get your credit reports every year like a responsible adult 😂 nothing much to tell about it other than it seems to be a reliable and trustworthy site and I've never had any issues with it in the past.
Janet R.
N Royalton, OH
This gives me a full picture of my credit and it’s free! Helps me understand how I can improve my credit.
David R.
Simi Valley, CA
I use this once per year to pull my 3 credit reports. It works and that's what matters the most! Use this and make sure you're not paying for yours!
Leo J.
Las vegas
I worked with Lexington Law for almost a year, but they were able to dispute only one collection from my report. Then I met Metronet Credit Solution, an awesome company which offers very good services! All my negative items are gone within 9 days from my credit reports. Team Metronet helped me delete all the errors from my credit reports, my scores went from 520 to 782. They also cleared all my credit card debts including student loans from my report. I highly recommend them to everyone who wants to fix their credits. Very reasonable price and this company charge one time to fix credits. The charge is worth it. You can always write them via: metronetcreditsolution @ gmail . com or text +1 (205) 518 3032.

Looking for your answer?