Ann's House of Nuts Naturally Fat Free Apricots

Ann's House of Nuts® Apricots
Established in 1973.
Apricots.
Naturally fat free.
See back panel for nutrition information.

Do these have a lot of added sugar?
Start your review of Ann's House of Nuts Naturally Fat Free Apricots!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love these, they are always fresh and are some of the best dried fruits i have had.” in reviews
“Supper yummy great flavor nice chewy texture and just a good for you kind of snack!” in reviews
“Amazing on a go snack and so healthy.” in reviews
“These a extreamly yummy a great snack super healthy there chewy never hard and have extream flavor ” in reviews
I absolutely love apricots, and these are so super yummy! They're very fresh tasting, and you can't really eat just one of them!
Perfect snack on the go, for work, hiking, shopping, etc I love that these aren't hard but soft and chewy almost like candy.
I have tried this so many times! They are so good. I like dried fruits in general. However, these are probably the best ones!
Soft and chewy great from that sugar cravings and did I stay it's healthier if you want to give up sweet try dried fruits
Great on the go snack and healthy! I love this snack alone and mixed with things. It's super affordable and super yummy!
Oakhurst, CA
Delicious and filling, its a great snack to have out. I find that dry fruits are a great way to get a boost of energy.
Stafford , VA
Very delicious My mom used them in our ponche for Christmas Delicious ! I believe she bought them in Walmart or Giants
I love eating dried fruit, and these are really good! They are soft and chewy, not hard at all. Great for a snack.
I love dried fruit. They are great as simply snacks and they are great as toppings for other things like yogurt .
Boise, ID
These are a super yummy snack i love dried fruit and this particular brand i have tried and love it super good :)