Ann's House of Nuts Naturally Fat Free Apricots

Ann's House of Nuts® Apricots
Established in 1973.
Apricots.
Naturally fat free.
See back panel for nutrition information.

Do these have a lot of added sugar?
Start your review of Ann's House of Nuts Naturally Fat Free Apricots!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love these, they are always fresh and are some of the best dried fruits i have had.” in reviews
“Supper yummy great flavor nice chewy texture and just a good for you kind of snack!” in reviews
“Amazing on a go snack and so healthy.” in reviews
“These a extreamly yummy a great snack super healthy there chewy never hard and have extream flavor ” in reviews
Bath, NH
I love dried fruit especially apricots but they usually have so much added sugar in them its like eating a giant chocolate bar. These however have no added sugar and fat free so there.
Hagerstown, MD
I love to eat these when I wanna sit back and relax, they are mess free so I don't mind eating them in the living room but you do always have to put the excess back into the packaging or else it dries out
Port Reading, NJ
I love dried apricots but I never can eat them alone. I usually chop them up and add them to granola, yogurt or with trail mix. These are tasty but the are a little pricey!
Hope Mills , NC
Delicious, chewy and semi sweet. Not dry like others. Affordable too. I like cut these and make my own trail mix or even add them to overnight oats. Super healthy, I recommend. You can find these at most health food stores.
I generally love apricots, but after eating 2, I can't eat any more. The apricots are too dry. This was not the case. These have retained some moisture and they taste amazing. I really enjoy these.
Schaumburg , Il
These are delicious Chewy apricots very healthy better than the competitors not overly dried the price is pretty good I would say their A good buy first time purchasing them will be buying them again
Naturally fat free Apricots are great and they are not sour but sweet really like them. Great for snack or mix in your oatmeal when you cut them in tiny pieces.
Omg....these are super tummy and worth every penny and they are so good for you too. No after taste and not super chewy . I highly recommend trying these out.
Now I love these dried apricots! I loved dried apricots previously, but for some reason, these tasted better than the other brands I tried. Highly recommended!
Decatur, IL
I have only purchased these Anne's house of nuts dried apricots once but they were very tasty! I will def purchase these again in the near future. Very tender!