GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsAnnie's Homegrown
Annie's(tm) Organic Berry Patch Bunny Fruit Snacks

Annie's(tm) Organic Berry Patch Bunny Fruit Snacks

Organic Berry Patch Bunny Fruit Snacks are a delicious mix of strawberry, cherry and raspberry flavored bunnies. Certified organic, these naturally vegan & gluten free bunny-shaped fruit snacks are made with real fruit juice and packed with 100% daily value of vitamin C.

How does it even taste ?
My daughter loves fruit snacks but I hate all the sugar! What is the sugar content for this brand fruit snack and how does it compare to other brands?
Love this brand, but am having a hard time finding the right flavors! What's the best flavor?!
Start your review of Annie's(tm) Organic Berry Patch Bunny Fruit Snacks!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love the flavors, I like the fact that they come in different flavors. in reviews
Hailey M.
Monroe, MI
Annie's(tm) Organic Berry Patch Bunny Fruit Snacks uploaded by Hailey M.
Purchased at: Target
My two year old loves her “bunny snacks!” As her mommy I love them too! They are not only organic but no added sugars or other non needed ingredients! Of course I have a fair share of her “bunny snacks” too lol! #mommymusthave
marolyn C.
DELICIOUS!! These are honestly my favorite gummy’s ! I love that this package has all of the flavors ! I also love that these are organic because these gummy’s taste better than any other gummy I have tried ! I definitely would recommend these gummy’s ! best ones out there !
Chloe S.
Springfield, MO
Annie's(tm) Organic Berry Patch Bunny Fruit Snacks uploaded by Chloe S.
I've heard great things about the Annie's brand. I was looking for something sweet but still on the healthier side and took one of these from my parents. There is 11g of organic cane sugar and I was worried at first but there isn't that overly fake sugar taste. They satisfied my sweet tooth but doesn't feel like I'm going to get a cavity. I gave three stars since I really don't like the mixed berry taste- kind of reminded me of the cherry cough syrup. I'll definitely try another flavor.
Katie S.
West Chester, OH
These are great for adults and children! They are very tasty and I do not feel like I am giving children junk food when I share! I think it's a healthier option than most gummies and children think they are great treats!
Jennifer S.
Oconto, Wi
These are such a great and healthy snack for kids. I love to always have these on hand when my little guy decides he is hungry. It's a great snack and works great when packing lunch. They even taste awesome!
Jennifer S.
Bourbon, IN
I love anything that is the brand of Annie's, but these..theses are the best.
I love anything that is the brand of Annie's, but these..theses are the best.
Amanda H.
Annie's(tm) Organic Berry Patch Bunny Fruit Snacks uploaded by Amanda H.
Purchased at: Costco
Annie's organic gummy "berry Patch" are so good! Better then the children's gummy bears you most likely find. Good ingredients. Super flavourful! Stop giving your children garbage and feed them real food! I'm munching on them while writing this! 😆🖒
Hailey R.
Brockton, MA
These are some of the best fruit snacks I've ever had they just Melton your mouth and are organic really should try if you haven't yet
Jessica W.
They may not be healthy but the very best fruit snacks out there are made by Annie's! They have a clear fruity flavor and the flavors are good! The absolutely do not reek of high fructose corn syrup. Which is the biggest reason that I love them so much!
Yolanda L.
Hinesville, GA
Purchased at: Target
I am all for organic and good for you snacks...but I am not a fan of these. Hard to describe what they taste like, but they remind me more of vitamins, than a snack for kids to enjoy. I didn't really get a fruit taste from them. Will not be purchasing again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...