Food & SnacksSnack FoodsFruit SnacksAnnie's Homegrown
Annie's(r) Homegrown Organic Summer Strawberry Bunny Fruit Snacks

Annie's(r) Homegrown Organic Summer Strawberry Bunny Fruit Snacks

Summer Strawberry fruit snacks are enlivened with the taste of juicy strawberries. Certified organic, these vegan and gluten-free bunny-shaped fruit snacks are made with real fruit juice and packed with 100% daily value of vitamin C.

Do these have a good flavor and where do I purchase them ?
My kids love these! What are your kids’ favorite fruit snacks?
How do these compare to the Welch’s brand?
Start your review of Annie's(r) Homegrown Organic Summer Strawberry Bunny Fruit Snacks!
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Annie's(r) Homegrown Organic Summer Strawberry Bunny Fruit Snacks uploaded by Braydon P.
Purchased at: Costco
These are my favorite fruit snacks. The flavor is amazing and they don’t taste waxy and fake like most fruit snacks. They only downsides is they are slightly expensive and sticky compared to other fruit snacks.
Kailyn S.
Foster, RI
We gave these out at my daughters class Halloween party and they were a big hit! I loved that they were healthier than candy and the kids didn't mind a bit.
Brittany D.
Shelby Twp, MI
The only fruit snack that doesn't stick to my teeth! They also taste so good. Something I would buy over and over. Good for the beach, the park, the zoo. Anything.
Courtney P.
These are great for the entire family. I give them as snacks for my kids and even pack them in my husband's lunch for work. If we're going out I make sure to throw a couple in my purse as well.
JeeYoung W.
This is a go-to snack for the whole family. Our three year old loves them and so does my husband! I really like them too! The price is reasonable, the sugar content isn't as high as some of the other kid-oriented fruit snacks.
Rosa D.
Stone Mtn, GA
Love love love these fruit snacks! healthy and tasty! I would highly recommend them-especially for kids.
Summer O.
Peoria, IL
These fruit snacks are so good, they have great flavor and the BEST texture over any other fruit snack. Try them once and you will be hooked! All of Annie's products are well sourced so I never feel guiltily eating these fruit snacks. I pack these in my boyfriend's lunches and now all of his coworkers buy them too!
Noemi S.
My daughters love them. I love that I can give them a healthier version and not worry about excess sugar.
stacey Y.
Riverside, CA
These are ok. They are better for you than a lot of other brands but they definitely were not as sweet to me. they definitely are a healtheir food choice ..
Lindsay G.
United states
Purchased at: Walmart
These are super tasty fruit snacks for being organic. I like that they're gluten free and contain real fruit juice. In my opinion they taste way better than your regular fruit snack. I highly recommend these to anyone and especially those with gluten allergies but want that tasty snack.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...