BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This Totally Natural Pasta Meal, Made With Certified Organic Pasta, Uses The All-Natural Premium Ingredients You've Come To Trust From Us. Plus, They're Fast. We're Talking About 10 Minutes! 0 Grams Trans Fat Real Cheese Made In Usa

Katie F.
Montgomery, TX
We like this flavor of Annie's Mac and Cheese pretty well. The three cheese one is creamier than the regular version, and I feel like it has less "junk" in it than the other brands. We do still prefer the Horizon Organics mac and cheese, though. The taste is closer to "real" cheese.
Valerie H.
Montauk, NY
I like to convince myself that I'm doing something healthy for myself and my family by eating Annie's Homegrown instead of the regular or store brand of Macaroni and Cheese. I don't think it probably is, and the taste is similar to the "bad" brand, but let me at least hold on to my fantasy that I'm trying to go healthier!
Sarah G.
I love these! These do not make my stomach swell because they are so natural and made with organic and wholesome ingredients. These are a good snack to grab for on the go. I usually take these to my work because it is a healthier alternative to a lot of other snacks that I can grab on the go.
Rebecca T.
Ripley, WV
We received Annie's Tomato and Pasta soup in a voxbox so we decided to try the Rotini Pasta. We love it! It is organic and delicious. I didn't think I could get my husband to eat healthy but he loves this!
Rachael B.
Denton, TX
This mac & cheese is pretty good little pricey but I see that it's because of the great ingredients inside of it. It saves really good but I don't reach for it a lot in the stores because of the price.
B T.
Delicious! We love all the Annie's macaroni and cheese options that we have tried. I love that they are organic and have a delicious creamy consistency with perfect cheeses flavor. We have a large family and they all love it!
Camille P.
Orange Park, FL
The cheese flavor was very good for this product. My children were not too satisfied with the texture of the rotini pasta, which had an overly-chewy consistency. This was totally unlike the al dente pasta I cook at home. I like the fact that it is better for you than normal pasta. The price is on the high side.
Becca M.
Stratford, CT
Mac n cheese has always been my guilty pleasure go-to, but with Annie's I can feel s lot less guilty. The pasta is delicious and flavorful, easy to make and just so satisfying.
Kim O.
West Valley, UT
I really wanted to like it. I really wanted my kids to like it. We love Annie's but the mac and cheese just doesn't hit the mark. The taste is bland and the noodles never seem to have the correct bite.
Morgan  S.
This is my favorite Mac and cheese ever! You can make the pack of the cheese multiple different ways like with Greek yogurt, and it's always delicious. Love this brand
Samantha H.
Does it taste nasty or is it good.?